View Mailing Online
- 3D printing with metal: The final frontier of additive manufacturing
- Initially the province of high-end systems for micromachining or corrective eye surgery, they are now finding application in 3D printing. Femtosecond lasers are still prohibitive in cost, in part due to the sapphire crystal at their heart. They use ...
today ExtremeTech - MEMS technology
- TI to demonstrate its innovative 3D time-of-flight image sensor chipset with ...
- SoftKinetic is the leading provider of gesture-based platforms for the consumer electronics and professional markets. The company offers a complete family of 3D imaging and gesture recognition solutions, including patented 3D CMOS time-of-flight ...
today TriplePoint Newsroom (press release) - MEMS technology
- Laser Motion Control of Maglev Graphite
- Therefore, we would like to develop a light energy conversion system with a high energy conversion efficiency with reference to the so-called MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems) technique. "As for the actuator, the maglev graphite can convey anything ...
today Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- Invest in Photonics Shows VCs the Money
- Topics included the early diagnosis of diseases through new detection methods, communications and data infrastructure, consumer devices, LED lighting, lasers, advanced displays and sensors, 3-D IC packaging, microfabrication of glass, and PCB and solar ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS business
- Portable Opaque Environment Monitoring Device with Nanoscale Radar Chips ...
- JSC Design Bureau of experimental work – KBOR, Moscow, Russia, became the laureate in Innovation product of the year for a device, created in JSC KBOR - PicoR series - a multifunctional portable device for opaque environment monitoring. This device ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
This event will focus on MEMS technologies for biomedical applications, or BioMEMS. The biomedical MEMS device market size is currently approximately $1.7 billion and is projected to grow rapidly. For more information, please go to: www.biomems2013.com
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- Innovations in RF MEMS: from the University to Industry
Webinar 11:30 a.m. EST
Presented by: Prof Mina Rais-Zadeh, WIMS2 UMICH.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions