View Mailing Online
- Better than diamond
- Light emitting diodes, transistors, micro-electro-mechanical components or sensors made from this material are already on the market. Exposing the material to light and radio waves. The Würzburg physicists conducted their experiments in collaboration ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Lilliputian debuts Nectar Mobile Power, offers two weeks of battery life per cell
- The technology is based on highly efficient solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) wafer fabrication methods, including key nanotechnology elements, and is fueled by recyclable high energy power cartridges, or pods.
yesterday Engadget - MEMS technology
- Bosch unveils consumer MEMS
- PORTLAND, Ore. -- Bosch said it has integrated into a 32-bit microcontroller a three-axis accelerometer with its first nine-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) that includes a gyroscope and magnetometer. The accelerometer also runs sensor fusion ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Track Your Eating With Smart 'Hapifork'
- It includes a micro-USB connector, runs a lithium polymer battery and a Microchip Cortex M3 ST Micro electronic chip. Of course, one might argue that many of the most unhealthy (and yet tasty) food options we might overconsume - from pizza and french ...
today PC Magazine - MEMS technology
- Start-ups to follow in 2013 - eoSemi
- Its IP, 'accurate timing oscillator circuit' (Atoc), does not involve physical resonators, micromachined or otherwise, nor squeezing every last error out of the oscillator. It is about error compensation - going so far as to correct for stress in the ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- MEMS, iPhone mics, and impressive growth « MEMSblog
- By Karen Lightman, Managing Director, MEMS Industry Group Originally posted on EE Times The MEMS industry saw double-digit growth in 2012, is now valued at more than $10 billion by Yole Développement, and is on ...
MEMS Industry Group 2013-01-04 - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS : Block MEMS gets 'multi-million dollar' contract ...
- Block MEMS in Marlborough has been awarded what it calls a “major, multi-million dollar contract” from the U.S. Army to adapt its LaserScan spectrometer to detect recently dug-up soil from a distance, a possible sign of a ...
2013-01-04 - MEMS business
- Liquipel 2.0 Debuts Latest in Nanotechnology Science at CES
- LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Jan 7, 2013) - Liquipel LLC, the sole owner and licensor of the Liquipel technology (http://www.liquipel.com/), announced today new scientific breakthroughs in nanotechnology protection, dubbing them "Liquipel 2.0.
yesterday Marketwire (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Waterproof Smartphone To Launch With HzO Nanotechnology Coating At CES ...
- Z6Mag.com attended the CES Unveiled: Official Press Event of the 2013 International CES tonight and it was absolutely awesome. Besides the Lenovo 27 inch home tablet / PC that blew everyone away, one technology really caught my eye. This technology ...
today Z6Mag - Nanotechnology
- Penn Researchers Show New Level of Control Over Liquid Crystals
- Directed assembly is a growing field of research in nanotechnology in which scientists and engineers aim to manufacture structures on the smallest scales without having to individually manipulate each component. Rather, they set out precisely defined ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- New nanoscale path to more efficient organic solar cells uncovered
- (Nanowerk News) Why are efficient and affordable solar cells so highly coveted? Volume. The amount of solar energy lighting up Earth's land mass every year is nearly 3,000 times the total amount of annual human energy use. But to compete with energy ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology-Based Portable Power Device for Consumer Electronics
- Lilliputian Systems, Inc., a developer of portable power products for consumer electronics, and Brookstone, a multichannel lifestyle specialty retailer and product development company, announced today the launch of Nectar™, a revolutionary Mobile ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The mid-atlantic micro/nano alliance (MAMNA) is a nonprofit alliance of companies, universities, and government laboratories in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Our goal is to help our members build and share expertise, capabilities, and research. We hope this leads to the development of new applications and the commercialization of miniaturization technologies.
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- Innovations in RF MEMS: from the University to Industry
Webinar 11:30 a.m. EST
Presented by: Prof Mina Rais-Zadeh, WIMS2 UMICH.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions