View Mailing Online
- SCANalign Vision System
- ... or check computer code. It interfaces with the company's laserDESK software. Training, installation and support are provided. Applications include solar cell processing, processing of medical parts, micromachining and high-volume engraving of small ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- New Biochip Technology Uses Tiny Whirlpools to Corral Microbes
- An electric field is applied, combining with the laser's heating action to circulate the fluid in a "microfluidic vortex," whirling mini-maelstroms one-tenth the width of a human hair that work like a centrifuge to isolate specific types of particles ...
today Science Daily (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMS tackles contextual awareness
- PORTLAND, Ore. -- Future wearable electronic devices will automatically respond to the context of a user's actions depending on whether they are at home, work or driving, according to Invensense Inc. which unveiled its wearable Contextual Awareness ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Bosch unveils consumer MEMS
- PORTLAND, Ore. -- Bosch said it has integrated into a 32-bit microcontroller a three-axis accelerometer with its first nine-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) that includes a gyroscope and magnetometer. The accelerometer ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Simple Perspective On Through Silicon Via (TSV) And Hybrid ...
- Disclosure: I am long MU, AAPL, STX. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company ...
H. Bruce Campbell yesterday - MEMS business
- A weighty problem: The official kilo is getting heavier
- “Around the world, the IPK and its 40 replicas are all growing at different rates, diverging from the original,” research lead Peter Cumpson, Newcastle University Professor of MicroElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS), said in a statement. The IPK was ...
today Globe and Mail - MEMS business
- UK start-up's smart antenna doubles smartphone battery life
- The designs for the tunable RF Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (RF-MEMS) modules and Sofant Intelligent Software can be licensed individually or as a single smart micro antenna system. The company has already licensed an early technology ...
today IDG News Service - MEMS business
- Fast facts on major trends at CES 2013
- At the presentation, CEA specifically mentioned microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), which commonly serve as sensors in smartphone applications, including gyroscopes, accelerometers and pressure sensors. Global revenue for MEMS in consumer ...
today evertiq.com - MEMS business
- Liquipel 2.0 Debuts Latest in Smartphone and Tablet Liquid Protection
- Liquipel LLC, the sole owner and licensor of the Liquipel technology, announced today new scientific breakthroughs in nanotechnology protection, dubbing them "Liquipel 2.0." The science behind Liquipel 2.0 represents significant advancements in durability, corrosion resistance and water protection.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology-Based Portable Power Device for Consumer ...
- Lilliputian Systems, Inc., a developer of portable power products for consumer electronics, and Brookstone, a multichannel lifestyle specialty retailer and product development company, announced today the launch of ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Researchers are designing tools to analyze cells at the micro- and nanoscale
- To foster such discoveries, mechanical engineers at MIT are designing tools to image and analyze cellular dynamics at the micro- and nanoscale. Such tools, including microfluidics, membrane technology and metamaterials, may help scientists better ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- New biochip technology uses tiny whirlpools to corral microbes
- Much of the research has been based at the Birck Nanotechnology Center in Purdue's Discovery Park, in collaboration with Irudayaraj's group in the Bindley Bioscience Center. The researchers used REP to collect three types of microorganisms: a bacterium ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Register now
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- Innovations in RF MEMS: from the University to Industry
Webinar 11:30 a.m. EST
Presented by: Prof Mina Rais-Zadeh, WIMS2 UMICH.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!