View Mailing Online
- SBG Systems introduces a new family of MEMS-based Tactical Grade Inertial ...
- Ekinox Series brings robust, maintenance free, and cost-effective MEMS to the FOG accuracy and opens up to a new world of opportunities for professionals. Thanks to a drastic selection of high end MEMS sensors, an advanced calibration procedure, and ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Ultrafast laser from Amplitude Systèmes available in IR, green, and UV ...
- Satsuma HP² is available in IR, green or UV wavelength and can be used for demanding applications such as semiconductor dicing, solar cell and thin film processing, metal drilling, transparent material cutting or engraving... ----- Follow us on Twitter ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS technology
- Exploding microchip could make arms dumps safer
- So in US patent application 2013/0008334, published on 10 January, it outlines how a tiny, hard-to-hit detonator can be built by using the arrays of microcavities in modern microelectromechanical chips to store tiny amounts of initiating explosive ...
today New Scientist (blog) - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS : InvenSense sets a new industry standard with ...
- InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking™ devices, introduces a second generation, category defining, 9-axis MotionTracking device. The MPU-9250, in a 3x3x1mm QFN package, is 33% ...
2013-01-11 - MEMS technology
- Meet the World's First Lumpy Tablet [VIDEO]
- The lumpy buttons pop up of the tablet thanks to a technology called "Microfluidics," which allows the developers to control the fluid in a dynamic tactile layer that replaces the 'cover glass' of any screen, and controls the physical buttons that are ...
today UPI.com (blog) - MEMS technology
- New biochip technology uses tiny whirlpools to corral microbes
- An electric field is applied, combining with the laser's heating action to circulate the fluid in a "microfluidic vortex," whirling mini-maelstroms one-tenth the width of a human hair that work like a centrifuge to isolate specific types of particles ...
yesterday PressZoom (press release) - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS : Murata joins with Mouser Electronics to ...
- Mouser Electronics, Inc. and Murata have teamed up at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, demonstrating the newest Murata technology, including high-performance MEMS sensors in a ...
2013-01-12 - MEMS business
- LED Packaging Report from Yole Développement
- ... with revised market metrics (packaged LEDs, equipment, materials); a highlight of 2012 light-emitting diode (LED) packaging trends (design, new technologies and materials per process step); and additional analysis (wafer bonding, thermal management ...
today Novus Light Technologies Today - MEMS business
- Achieving Industry Milestones for Accelerometers
- At the 2013 International CES, 3-axis microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) accelerometers were among the new devices that suppliers introduced to help electronics companies include new features in portable consumer electronics products. With the ...
today Design World Network - MEMS business
- Merging nanotechnology with renewable resources for novel multifunctional ...
- European scientists are merging renewable resources with nanotechnology with EU funding of the 'Surface functionalisation of cellulose matrices using cellulose embedded nanoparticles' (Surfuncell) project. Cellulose is a polysaccharide, a long-chain ...
2013-01-11 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Liquid metal marbles coated in “nanoparticles” to advance soft electronics
- The discovery follows news earlier this week that a separate RMIT research team – working with scientists from the CSIRO – created a new two-dimensional nano-material that may help manufacturers create even smaller computing devices that offer ...
yesterday CIO Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Workshop illustrates how nanotechnology could aid sustainable design
- (Nanowerk News) The Nano4Design workshop held at Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design in London, UK, illustrated how nanotechnology could aid sustainable design. Here's a hotlist of nanomaterials and design projects currently in ...
2013-01-12 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Building electronics from the ground up with nanotechnology
- (Nanowerk News) There's hardly a moment in modern life that doesn't involve electronic devices, whether they're guiding you to a destination by GPS or deciding which incoming messages merit a beep, ring or vibration. But our expectation that the next ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- The Future of Computers
- Nanocomputing will give rise to four possible types of computers: electronic nanocomputers, biochemical and chemical nanocomputers, mechanical nanocomputers, and quantum nanocomputers. Nanotechnology allows for much smaller devices to be built ...
yesterday Scientific American (blog) - Nanotechnology
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- Innovations in RF MEMS: from the University to Industry
Webinar 11:30 a.m. EST
Presented by: Prof Mina Rais-Zadeh, WIMS2 UMICH.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!