View Mailing Online
- ESI Announces the DiamondBlaze™ Product Line for Strengthened Glass ...
- "Our advanced laser microfabrication systems have enabled customers to process a range of materials to exacting standards at high throughput for a number of years and are considered an industry standard for many of our customers. ESI's micro-disruption ...
yesterday Glass on Web - MEMS technology
- Qinetiq MEMS could make arms dumps safer
- So in US patent application 2013/0008334, published on 10 January, it outlines how a tiny, hard-to-hit detonator can be built by using the arrays of microcavities in modern microelectromechanical chips to store tiny amounts of initiating explosive ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS technology
- Acrobatic polymer film developed at MIT harvests energy from water vapor
- Currently, the film can produce 5.6 nanowatts, which is enough to run ultra-low power microelectronic devices. According to Mingming Ma, a postdoctoral student and lead author of a paper describing the new material, “With a sensor powered by a battery ...
yesterday Gizmag - MEMS technology
- New Biochip Technology Uses Tiny Whirlpools to Corral Microbes
- An electric field is applied, combining with the laser's heating action to circulate the fluid in a "microfluidic vortex," whirling mini-maelstroms one-tenth the width of a human hair that work like a centrifuge to isolate specific types of particles ...
today Lab Manager Magazine - MEMS technology
- Texas Instruments CTO Ahmad Bahai Charts The Path Of Analog Technology
- In contrast, a SIP approach, where the functions are directed specifically to a digital or analog chip on an optimized process and perhaps to a MEMS (microelectromechanical-systems) sensor element, minimizes both cost and risk. It is also easier to ...
today Electronic Design - MEMS business
- Rockwell Collins, DARPA examine tiny GPS use
- That day may be coming soon, thanks to ongoing research and successful testing completed by Rockwell Collins and the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). DARPA's Dynamics Enabled Frequency Sources (DEFYS) effort has ...
today Air Traffic Management - MEMS business
- Korean Photonics Technology Institute (KOPTI) Purchases Veeco MBE System
- We are the market leader in MOCVD, MBE, Ion Beam and other advanced thin film process technologies. Our high performance systems drive innovation in energy efficiency, consumer electronics and network storage and allow our customers to maximize ...
today DailyFinance - MEMS business
- Semiconductor Leaders See Massive Industry Transformation
- SEMI is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chains for the microelectronic, display and photovoltaic industries. Our 2,000 member companies are the engine of the future, enabling smarter, faster and more economical products ...
yesterday Design and Reuse (press release) - MEMS business
- Flexible, Nanoscale 'Bed of Nails' Created for Possible Drug Delivery
- Jan. 15, 2013 — Researchers at North Carolina State University have come up with a technique to embed needle-like carbon nanofibers in an elastic membrane, creating a flexible "bed of nails" on the nanoscale that opens the door to development of new ...
today Science Daily (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Scientists One Step Closer to Creating Nanoscale Devices
- This illustration shows the structure of the molecular motors designed by the international team of scientists Athens, OH (Scicasts) – An international team of scientists has taken the next step in creating nanoscale machines by designing a multi ...
yesterday Scicasts - Nanotechnology
MEMS Industry Group is pleased to announce the second annual European edition of MEMS Executive Congress.
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Innovations in RF MEMS: from the University to Industry
Webinar 11:30 a.m. EST
Presented by: Prof Mina Rais-Zadeh, WIMS2 UMICH.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!