View Mailing Online
- Opto-magnonics: light pulses manipulating spin waves
- As a first step toward arbitrary tuning of the spin wave propagation without the use of microfabrication, my coworkers and I have proposed a model concerning the wavenumber distribution of a spin wave generated by focusing an ultrashort light pulse on ...
yesterday SPIE Newsroom - MEMS technology
- Sofant's Tiny Antenna Could Double Battery Life For Smart Devices
- Sofant has developed three core technologies to address this data bottleneck: RF MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems), antenna and software. Combined they create the SmartAntenna, a steerable and focused antenna that can lock onto the best signal ...
today EarthTechling - MEMS technology
- MEMS-based Display Solutions showcased at CES 2013
- Mirrorcle Technologies, Inc. (MTI), founded in 2005, is a California corporation that commercially provides products and services based on its proprietary optical microelectromechanical system (MEMS) technology. Since its founding, and supported by its ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Unveils Ultra-Compact 3-Axis Accelerometer With ...
- GENEVA--(Marketwire - Jan 22, 2013) - STMicroelectronics ( NYSE : STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the world's top manufacturer of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems), ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- Cutting LED packaging cost drives new designs
- Compared to Yole's 2012 LED sector forecast, the latest report updates market metrics (including packaged LEDs, equipment, and materials), gives highlights of 2012's LED packaging trends, and presents additional analysis of wafer bonding and thermal ...
today Optics.org - MEMS business
- Solid State Thin Film Battery: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts ...
- Cymbet millimeter scale solid state battery applications are evolving. In the case of the Intra-Ocular Pressure Monitor, it is desirable to place microelectronic systems in very small spaces. Advances in ultra-low power Integrated Circuits, MEMS ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Apple helps propel MEMS microphone | www.mouseworldnow
- Apple helped microelectromechanicalsystems (MEMS) microphones to new heights, causing MEMS microphone shipments to nearly quintuple in just three short years.
Mouseworld Now Correspondent today - MEMS business
- UCLA Creates Optical Microscope to Directly View Nanoscale Objects
- By using tiny liquid lenses that self-assemble around microscopic objects, a team from UCLA's Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science has created an optical microscopy method that allows users to directly ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Rare Earth Metals Make Sturdy Water-Repellent Surfaces
- By coating nanotextured surfaces with these ceramics at MIT's Microsystems Technology Laboratories, the team also demonstrated extreme water repellency where droplets bounced off the surface. “These materials therefore provide a pathway to make ...
today Laboratory Equipment - Nanotechnology
- Molecular valves a step towards nanoscale electronics
- SCIENTISTS from the National University of Singapore have worked with Tyndall National Institute at University College Cork to design and fabricate ultra-small devices which will enable energy-efficient electronics. The work involved gaining insight ...
yesterday Electronics News - Nanotechnology
- Twisted carbon nanotube yarns with unique mechanical properties
- Materials engineers are keen to exploit the outstanding mechanical properties of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) for applications in fibers, composites, fabrics and other larger-scale structures and devices. The ability to fabricate continuous, multifunctional yarns represents an important step in this direction.
today - Nanotechnology
- New semiconductor research center established at UCLA Engineering with $35 ...
- The Center for Function Accelerated nanoMaterial Engineering (FAME) — supported by $35 million in funding over the next five years from the Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC), a consortium of semiconductor industry companies, and the Defense ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
- Study on Replacing Conventional 3-D Silicon with Nanoscale Substances
- As the physical limits of integrated circuits – currently made of silicon transistors – are reached, LEAST researchers are looking to replace conventional 3-D silicon with nanoscale substances that increase the speed of computing done in electronics ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- How the International Trade Administration Can Help MEMS Industry Group Members Increase Exports
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: International Trade Administration (ITA--part of the U.S. Commerce Department)
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!