View Mailing Online
- Photonics West 2013: Spectra-Physics unveils femtosecond laser
- Spectra-Physics, a Newport Corporation brand, introduces Spirit 8 W, an industrial-grade femtosecond (fs) laser for micromachining applications. The new laser delivers high average power with short 400fs pulses for femtosecond micromachining, without ...
today Novus Light Technologies Today - MEMS technology
- MEMS oscillators target industrial and high reliability applications
- SiTime has introduced a new MEMS oscillator for industrial and high reliability applications, which it claims outperforms quartz oscillators in every major performance category. The SiT8920 operates over a temperature range of between -55 and 125°C.
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- Solid-state femtosecond laser
- Applications include high precision micromachining (e.g., stents cutting), thin film ablation, microsurgery, and spectroscopy. Features include OEM design for integration. Water- and air cooled version is available. High repetition rate is up to 200 ...
yesterday Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- IDT Announces Industry's First High-performance Quad Frequency MEMS ...
- The IDT 4E series ±50 ppm enhanced MEMS oscillators integrate an LVDS or LVPECL output with a synchronous CMOS output into a single package, eliminating the need for an external crystal or secondary oscillator. Available in frequencies up to 600 MHz, ...
today DailyFinance (press release) - MEMS technology
- Ultra-compact 3-axis accelerometer with embedded microcontroller: Advanced ...
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the world's top manufacturer of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems), today announced details of a miniature smart sensor that ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- MEMS microphones surge, thanks to Apple
- January 23, 2012 - The market for MEMS microphones has nearly quintupled in just the past three years, topping a projected 2 billion shipments in 2012, a rise attributed mainly to the rise of Apple and the iPhone, according to IHS iSuppli. "While MEMS ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology researchers develop antimicrobial hydrogel that destroys ...
- (Nanowerk News) Researchers from the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN) and IBM Research today unveiled the first-ever antimicrobial hydrogel that can break apart biofilms and destroy multidrug-resistant superbugs upon contact.
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Thanks to nanotechnology, physics team cracks 100-year-old magnetic mystery ...
- (Nanowerk News) Thanks to the tenacity of star physics students and the new tools of nanotechnology, a University of Alberta physics team has cracked the code to a magnetic mystery that scientists have been trying to solve for nearly 100 years.
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology-Based Nectar Mobile Power System Wins CES Innovations ...
- Lilliputian Systems, Inc., a developer of portable power products for consumer electronics, announced today that Nectar™, a revolutionary Mobile Power System, has won several prestigious awards at the annual International Consumer Electronics Show ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
The mid-atlantic micro/nano alliance (MAMNA) is a nonprofit alliance of companies, universities, and government laboratories in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Our goal is to help our members build and share expertise, capabilities, and research. We hope this leads to the development of new applications and the commercialization of miniaturization technologies.
- How the International Trade Administration Can Help MEMS Industry Group Members Increase Exports
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: International Trade Administration (ITA--part of the U.S. Commerce Department)
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!