View Mailing Online
- Advanced Energy Introduces Paramount(R) 2 MHz Mid-Frequency ...
- ... 2 MHz power supply at SEMICON® Korea 2013. The complete Paramount platform, which spans frequencies from 400 kHz to 60 MHz, provides enabling plasma management in complex thin-film processing environments.
2013-01-29 - MEMS technology
- Cambridge scientists build 3D spintronics storage chip
- "People have tried building 3D CMOS and you can do two or three layers, but it's rarely worth it because the cost tends to scale with the number of layers and there are real complexities about how you get the heat out of the middle," he told PC Pro.
today PC Pro - MEMS technology
- Oclaro showcases expanded product portfolio that now includes violet, visible ...
- ... Next generation 9xx/10xx nm high power laser diode bars for multi-kilowatt industrial applications; Integrated InP based mode-locked lasers and pulse shapers; and High-quality surface micromachining of LiNbO3 by ion implantation-assisted etching.
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- Agar Scientific Announces Kleindiek Positioning Tools Now Available For ...
- Up to three micromanipulators can be accommodated in benchtop SEMs for the transport and assembly of micro-scale objects. Low current measurement, micro gripper, and force measurement can be added to each MM3A around the specimen stage.
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- FemtoTools AG
- FemtoTools' microrobotic handling and measurement instruments feature highly sensitive microforce sensing probes and force sensing microgrippers that are the result of a specially developed microelectromechanical system (MEMS)-based manufacturing ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Matisse and Solstice Lasers
- ... reliable data collection. The proprietary and patented XP cavity provides good beam quality with M2 <1.3 for driving optical parametric amplifier systems. The Solstice is used in time-resolved pump-probe spectroscopy, micromachining and nonlinear ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- UK researchers develop washable wearable computers
- The advanced manufacturing of Micro Electronic Textiles (MET) truly integrates the electronics into the fibre by embedding sensors, smaller than the size of a pinhead, into the heart of the yarn. This process produces a smart textile which retains the ...
today Knitting Industry - MEMS technology
- A*STAR and PGS to collaborate on MEMS sensor for oil and gas applications
- The collaboration leverages IME's experience in designing high performance MEMS sensors, MEMS process platform and in-house packaging capability, and PGS's expertise in seismic exploration. The project will demonstrate a MEMS sensor and provide ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Tessera and STATS ChipPAC Enter Into Five-Year Patent Licensing Agreement
- DigitalOptics' miniaturized camera module solutions provide cost-effective, high-quality camera features, including Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (“MEMS”)-based autofocus, extended depth of field (“EDoF”), zoom, image enhancement and optical image ...
2013-01-29 Fort Mills Times - MEMS business
- MEMS Industry Group Reports MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
- MEMS Industry Group Reports MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013. 01/31/2013. MEMS Industry Group will host its second annual MEMS Executive Congress Europe, March 12 at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. "European ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Ultra-thin solar wafer start-up 1366 Technologies opens new production-scale ...
- The process creates a surface texture of micro-scale pits, which increases light absorption. Plans to build additional 1 GW facility. 1366 states that over the next 12-18 months its wafer production will increase as its team fine-tunes the process to ...
today solarserver.com - MEMS business
- Janos Nagy: On nanopportunities
- Also, they are used in probes in microscale applications like Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technologies or as scanning probe microscope tips and electrical interconnects in circuits and on chips. Other applications of nanotubes are found in ...
2013-01-29 Phys.Org (press release) - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Ships Three Billionth MEMS Chip and Reinforces Its Lead in ...
- The achievement reconfirms ST's position as the clear leader in MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices for consumer and portable applications. According to information and analytics firm IHS, ST's total MEMS and sensor sales grew more than ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- Next generation nanotechnology solar cells will be 20 times thinner
- In five to seven years, solar cells will have become much cheaper and only one-twentieth as thick as current solar cells. The trick is to deceive the sunlight with microbeads.
2013-01-29 - Nanotechnology
- Electrical engineer develops new nanoscale tools to aid discoveries in the ...
- Instead, Shepard and his team directly interface to biomolecular and biological systems using a number of nanoscale objects. This includes interfacing nanoscale electrodes, nanopores (nanoscale holes in a solid state membrane) and carbon nanotube ...
yesterday Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Diamond defects produce nanoscale MRI
- NMR and MRI measurements on the nanoscale have been done using powerful nanomagnets in a technique called magnetic resonance force microscopy — but that only worked with very cold samples. Rugar and Reinhard took a different approach.
today Nature.com - Nanotechnology
- Small tools for a big cause: How nanomedicine contributes to better cancer ...
- Universities / Public laboratories: Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia (US), CNRS / Paris 11 University (FR), Ludwig-Maximilians University München (DE), Aachen University Hospital (DE), INL - International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology set to revolutionize smart grid evolution
- The definition of nanotechnology is simple: It's merely technology that manipulates matter at the atomic level. When I think of nanotechnology, however, I often picture the complicated, such as a tidal wave of the tiniest of robots doing the greatest ...
yesterday Intelligent Utility - Nanotech business
- Graphene Nanoplatelets and the Graphene Market: An Interview with Ross ...
- RK: Graphene has been touted as a wunderkind nanomaterial and has been the recipient of significant achievements along its short yet ample timeline. It offers the potential to impact everything from high-performance computing to the rust-proofing of ...
today Azom.com - Nanotech business
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!