View Mailing Online
- 'Invisible gates' trap water droplets
- 'Droplet manipulation is necessary for the design of microfluidic devices and we are hoping to develop various novel technologies to enable us to produce novel fluidic devices. We are also considering the possibilities with other micro ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- Photonics West 2013: Boston Micromachines unveils reflective optical chopper
- Boston Micromachines Corporation (BMC), a provider of micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)-based deformable mirror (DM) products and adaptive optics systems, introduced today the Reflective Optical Chopper (ROC), a high-performance optical ...
today Novus Light Technologies Today - MEMS technology
- Coventor Ships Latest Version of MEMS+IC Co-Design Platform to Accelerate ...
- CARY, NC--(Marketwire - Feb 4, 2013) - Coventor®, Inc., the leading supplier of design automation software for developing micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), today announced immediate availability of its new MEMS+® 3.0 design platform that ...
yesterday Marketwire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Record-setting p-type transistor
- Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's (MIT) Microsystems Technology Laboratories (MTL) have developed a p-type transistor with the highest yet measured “carrier mobility”. “Carrier mobility” measures how quickly charge carriers, ...
today Frontline - MEMS technology
- Analog Devices Expands Online Technical Support Community for Design ...
- EngineerZone features support communities covering a broad spectrum of product technologies and applications, including data converters, amplifiers, RF (radio frequency) ICs, MEMS (micro-electromechanical) inertial sensors, interface and isolation ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS technology
- Boston Micromachines Introduces High Performance Reflective Optical Chopper ...
- About Boston Micromachines Corporation Founded in 1999, Boston Micromachines Corporation (BMC) is a leading provider of advanced microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) based mirror products and adaptive optics systems. By applying wavefront ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS technology
- Ceramic Resonators Open Metamaterial Doors
- A paper describing her National Science Foundation-funded work was named one of the best papers presented at the Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies 2012 Conference in Erfurt, Germany. It is an invited paper in the latest issue ...
yesterday Michigan Tech News - MEMS technology
- MEMS Enabling a Health & Medical Revolution
- One of the most exciting things lately about being director of the MEMS Industry Group (MIG) is feeling the slow and powerful build of momentum that precedes a flurry of wins for MEMS technology in health and medical applications. Someday soon many ...
today Design News - MEMS business
- Using single quantum dots to probe nanowires
- (a) This is an optical image of the microfluidic crossed-channel device. Flow in the center control region (dashed circle) is manipulated in two dimensions by 4 external electrodes (not shown). Scale bar is 500 μm. (b) This is a schematic of the ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nano-sensor could improve accuracy of CO2 monitoring
- With funding from Carbon Management Canada (CMC-NCE), Dr. Harry Ruda of the Centre for Nanotechnology at the University of Toronto and Dr. David Risk of St. Francis Xavier are working on single nanowire transistors that should have unprecedented ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
MEMS Industry Group is pleased to announce the second annual European edition of MEMS Executive Congress.
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!