View Mailing Online
- NovAtel Announces MEMS IMU for Pairing with OEM6 Receivers
- NovAtel Inc., supplier of OEM GNSS components and subsystems, has announced the addition of a new commercially exportable MEMS IMU to its line of SPAN GNSS/INS products. Available for immediate shipping, this custom Analogue Devices MEMS ...
today GPS World magazine - MEMS technology
- MEMS Emitters
- 6, 2013 — Cal Sensors has launched microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) emitters with patented thin-membrane thermoresistive material. The nanostructure carbon membranes operate over the 1- to 20-μm infrared spectrum. Delivering quasi-blackbody ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- Spectra-Physics Debuts Breakthrough High Power UV Hybrid Fiber Laser
- Spectra-Physics, a Newport Corporation brand, introduces the new Quasar, a breakthrough hybrid fiber laser that delivers high UV power at high repetition rates with TimeShift technology for highest-throughput, precise micromachining. Combining advanced ...
today Photonics Online - MEMS technology
- Agilent Expands Nanoscale Life Science Research Capabilities of 6000ILM ...
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that its 6000ILM atomic force microscope is now compatible with Nikon TiE series and Olympus IX series inverted light microscopes, significantly extending the popular AFM's utility for life science ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Coherent's Micromachining Laser for Microelectronics Fabrication Applications
- The newest AVIA™ micromachining laser from Coherent, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA) delivers the highest power commercially available at its wavelength and repetition rate. Specifically, the AVIA 355-33 offers 33 Watts of output at 355 nm (at 110 kHz). This ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Wolfson Microelectronics upbeat as chip sales surge
- Edinburgh-based Wolfson, which specialises in audio parts for consumer electronic products, said sales were driven by a strong performances from its audio hubs and micro-electro-mechanical systems (Mems) microphone product lines. The firm expects ...
today BBC News - MEMS business
- InvenSense Still Has An Attractive Risk/Reward Ratio
- InvenSense sells micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS) like gyroscopes and accelerometers, and related software. This is the stuff that enables your smartphones and tablets doing all kinds of funny stuff, like motion tracking. But this stuff also has ...
today Seeking Alpha - MEMS business
- Anasys Will Discuss Improvements to Their AFM-IR Nanoscale Spectroscopy ...
- The rapid introduction of nanostructured materials continues to drive nanoscale characterization techniques to provide timely, accurate, easy to use analysis methods. Anasys designs breakthrough, award-winning products that measure nanoscale material ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Iranian Researchers Produce Alumina Scaffold with Properties Similar to Bone ...
- Alumina scaffold with coatings made of the nanocomposite layer of hydroxyapatite/polycaprolactone fumarate and properties similar to bone tissues was synthesized by researchers at Tehran Science and Research Branch of Islamic Azad University.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Bathtub Physics: Using Bubbles to Battle Gravity
- Previous work in microfluidics found that applying an electric field to a narrow channel filled with an electrolyte liquid will cause the fluid to move through the channel through electro-osmosis. Fill a channel with an electrolyte liquid and some of ...
yesterday PhysicsCentral.com (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Light Funneling Using Nanoscale Metallic Grooves
- University of Michigan researchers created the color in these tiny Olympic rings using precisely-sized nanoscale slits in a glass plate coated with silver. Each ring is about 20 microns, smaller than the width of a human hair. They can produce ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The mid-atlantic micro/nano alliance (MAMNA) is a nonprofit alliance of companies, universities, and government laboratories in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Our goal is to help our members build and share expertise, capabilities, and research. We hope this leads to the development of new applications and the commercialization of miniaturization technologies.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!