View Mailing Online
- Tronics to produce submicron MEMS technology of CEA-LETI
- Tronics to produce break-through MEMS technology Tronics has recently launched a new large-scale MEMS project to industrialize CEA-Leti's breakthrough M&NEMS, or Micro and Nano Electro-Mechanical Systems, technology. This technology is based on ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- ISSCC 2013: Imagers, MEMS, Medical and Displays
- MEMS oscillators continue to improve; phase noise is now low enough for demanding RF applications, 12kHz-to-20MHz integrated jitter is now below 0.5ps, and frequency accuracy is now better than 0.5ppm. Consumer applications are adopting new ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Biological connections in microelectronics
- Biologists and physicists have developed a system of self-assembled connections using actin filaments for 3D microelectronic structures. Once the actin filaments become conductors, they join the various components of a ...
today - MEMS technology
- New Method in Developing MEMS | SMART Group
- The design of micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) is about to undergo a technological revolution: experts from research institutions and industry are investigating entirely new methods for developing MEMS. They are ...
admin yesterday - MEMS technology
- UV Hybrid Fiber Laser serves micromachining applications.
- Santa Clara, CA – Spectra-Physics®, a Newport Corporation brand, introduces the new Quasar, a breakthrough hybrid fiber laser that delivers high UV power at high repetition rates with TimeShift™ technology for highest-throughput, precise micromachining.
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS technology
- Building a Biochemistry Lab On a Chip
- By using microfabrication techniques and incorporating the unique design of transistor-based heating with individual reaction volumes, 'laboratory-on-a-chip' technologies can be scaled down to 'laboratory-on-a-transistor' technologies as sensor/heater ...
today Science Daily (press release) - MEMS technology
- FOA to Discuss Trends Shaping Business for MEMS Suppliers
- Fab Owners Association (FOA) members are meeting this week to examine trends shaping business for the semiconductor industry's integrated device manufacturers (IDMs). IDMs (semiconductor companies which own all ...
2013-02-08 - MEMS business
- New Report on Medical MEMS Devices Market
- Microelectromechanical (MEMS) devices are shaping the competitive landscape in the global medical device industry. Several factors are behind the increasing demand for and innovation in MEMS devices in the medical industry: growing number of MEMS ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- MEMS applications soar to sky
- MEMS device is revolutionizing application of electronics for lot more unexplored areas of use. This resulting in fast growth of MEMS shipment. One of the leading maker of the MEMS device ST Microelectronics has said it has shipped three billion MEMS ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS business
- SPIE Photonics West is Still 'the Place to Meet' for Researchers, Developers ...
- Technical papers were presented in four major areas: biomedical optics, lasers, optoelectronics, and MOEMS-MEMS (micro-opto-electro-mechanical and micro-electro-mechanical systems). Attendance was strong, despite some concern around U.S. ...
2013-02-08 San Francisco Chronicle (press release) - MEMS business
- Opinion: MEMS new product development: The first prototype
- In the second article of the MEMS new product development blog, the importance of the first prototype will be discussed. Theoretical work is valuable and a necessary step in this process but nothing shows proof of principle and sells a design like a ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Zombie Mammalian Cells Inspire Nanoscale Fabrication Processes
- UNM professor and Sandia Fellow Jeff Brinker added, “The process faithfully replicates features from the nanoscale to macroscale in a robust, three-dimensionally stable form that resists shrinkage even upon heating to over 500 degrees Centigrade [932 ...
2013-02-08 AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology checks on transplanted cell survival
- (Nanowerk News) Researchers at Johns Hopkins are using nanotechnology to track the survival and location of transplanted cells. The device, based on nanoscale ph sensors and imaging via magnetic resonance, could help improve outcomes from cell ...
2013-02-08 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- How to laser-print a spaceship...inside a minute
- ... polymerization, with the photons provided by an ultrafast fiber laser. It is not yet being used for industrial applications, but research laboratories are expected to use the kit to make novel devices for micro-optics, biological cell scaffolds and ...
today Optics.org - Nanotechnology
- Artificial atoms allow for magnetic resonance on individual cells: Scientists ...
- Researchers from the Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO), in collaboration with the CSIC and Macquarie University in Australia, have developed a new technique, similar to the MRI but with a much higher resolution and sensitivity, which has the ability to scan individual cells.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Spider skin image captures Grand Prize in nanotechnology image contest
- Spider skin image captures Grand Prize in nanotechnology image contest. (Nanowerk News) FEI today announced that Maria Carbajo from the Universidad de Extemadura, Spain, is the winner of the FEI Image Contest for her “Spider Skin” image. Lund ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Old imaging technique improves nanoscale X-ray microscopy
- A schematic of the setup employed for the experimental demonstration. X rays are focused and X-rays allow an inside look at structures that cannot be imaged using visible light. They are used to investigate nanoscale structures of objects as varied as ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Holographic Nanoscale Microscopy Allows Watching Living Cells in 3D
- Real time observation, of living cells, in 3D, and at the nanoscale - this are the incredible and groundbreaking features of a new holographic microscopy prototype developed by two young scientists at the Swiss Technology University EPFL. In the world ...
yesterday Science World Report - Nanotechnology
- 'Slow Light' Advance Could Speed Optical Computing, Telecommunications ...
- Researchers include Ranjan Singh of High Power Electrodynamics, Abdul K. Azad and Hou-Tong Chen of the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies, Antoinette Taylor of Materials Physics and Applications, collaborators from Tianjin University, Oklahoma ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale imaging with a single nano-positioned quantum dot (w/video)
- (Nanowerk News) Finding ways to see, position, measure, and accurately manipulate nanoscale objects is an ongoing challenge for researchers developing the next generation of ultra-compact electronics, sensors and optical devices. Even the most ...
2013-02-08 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Visualizing nanoscale biological networks in 4D
- Rigidity—a material's stiffness—is of particular importance for maintaining the robust functionality of everything from colossal edifices to the tiniest of nanoscale structures. In biological nanostructures, like DNA networks, it has been difficult ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Register now
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!