View Mailing Online
- Micro-Fabrication Aids Development of Lab-on-a-Chip
- Miniaturized laboratory-on-chip systems promise rapid, sensitive, and multiplexed detection of biological samples for medical diagnostics, drug discovery, and high-throughput screening. Using micro-fabrication techniques and incorporating a unique ...
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS technology
- Biological Connections in Microelectronics
- Biologists and physicists from the CEA, CNRS, Université Joseph Fourier and Inra in Grenoble have developed a system of self-assembled connections using actin filaments for 3D microelectronic structures. Once the actin filaments become conductors, they ...
yesterday Science Daily (press release) - MEMS technology
- A keyboard that rises up from flat touch screens
- based, Tactus Technology uses microfluidics to make physical keys bubble up from the surface of a touch screen when you need to type and disappear, when you don't. Microfluidics may sound foreign, but if you've operated an inkjet printer you've used ...
today CNET - MEMS technology
- Fab Owners Association Meeting Looks at Trends in Integrated Device ...
- IDMs are essential suppliers of MEMS (micro electro-mechanical systems), power-management devices, solar systems, and semiconductors used in critical systems that can operate reliably in rugged environments. Fab Owners Association (FOA) is an ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- MEMS and Concussions « MEMSblog
- MEMS and Concussions. By Karen Lightman, Managing Director, MEMS Industry Group. I am a mom, first and foremost. Right now I am an angry mom, because I have a daughter with a concussion, caused by an accident that ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- MEMS devices shape medical industry, microsystem devices to reach $6.6 ...
- Microfluidic/lab on chip (LOC) is considered a revolutionary technology for the life sciences and healthcare industry. This technology enables the integration of assay operations, such as sample pretreatment and sample preparation, on a single chip ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Supercontinuum sources make their presence felt
- Microscopy is certainly one field where NKT is enjoying some success, with industry giant Leica Microsystems using the firm's “SuperK” source in its hugely versatile new TCS SP8 microscope platform – launched last summer - to complement traditional gas ...
yesterday Optics.org - MEMS business
- Nanoscale Method Enables Thin Ferroelectric Films with ... - AZoNano
- Like turning coal to diamond, adding pressure to an electrical material enhances its properties. Now, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign researchers have devised a method of making ferroelectric thin films with twice ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Flow control of single quantum dot enables low-cost, nanoscale imaging
- The dot's response to each scanned object is measured, providing information about the object's electromagnetic fields with nanoscale resolution. Since nothing mechanical touches the quantum dot or affects its interaction with the objects it scans, the ...
today BioOptics World - Nanotechnology
- Cute Cupid Is Year's Tiniest Valentine
- If this Cupid hit you with an arrow, you'd never feel it — its weapon is a mere fraction of the width of a human hair. But this tiny Valentine is an example of big technology. Just a few hundred nanometers from foot to bow (a nanometer is a billionth ...
yesterday LiveScience.com - Nanotechnology
- FEI Announce Winner of 2012 Nanoscale Image Contest
- FEI Announce Winner of 2012 Nanoscale Image Contest. Published on February 13, 2013 at 4:59 AM. FEI is proud to announce that María Carbajo of the Electron Microscopy Unit in the Research Support Services of the University of Extremadura has been ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- NIST captures chemical composition with nanoscale resolution
- The sample (green/white) absorbs infrared laser light (purple) at wavelengths Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the University of Maryland have demonstrated that a new spectroscopy technique can simultaneously ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
This event will focus on MEMS technologies for biomedical applications, or BioMEMS. The biomedical MEMS device market size is currently approximately $1.7 billion and is projected to grow rapidly. For more information, please go to: www.biomems2013.com
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!