View Mailing Online
- Researchers create new ultra-sensitive tool for chemical, DNA and protein analysis
- "It can be used for chemical imaging, biomolecular imaging, and integration to portable microfluidics devices for lab-on-chip-applications. His research team's results were featured in the cover article of the inaugural edition of Advanced Optical ...
2013-02-16 News-Medical.net - MEMS technology
- NovAtel Offers MEMS IMU for GNSS SPAN Integration
- NovAtel Inc., has announced the addition of a new commercially exportable MEMS IMU (microelectromechanical inertial measurement unit) to its line of SPAN GNSS/INS products. Available for immediate shipping, the MEMS IMU is supplied by Analog ...
today Inside GNSS - MEMS technology
- FDA approves device to give blind partial vision
- The NSF release noted that the researchers bridged cellular biology, "necessary for understanding how to stimulate the retinal ganglion cells without permanent damage," using microelectronics. About 50 patients in the United States and Europe have been ...
today Deseret News - MEMS technology
- MEMS Devices Shape Medical Industry
- Microelectromechanical (MEMS) devices are shaping the competitive landscape in the global medical device industry. Several factors are behind the increasing demand for and innovation in MEMS devices in the medical industry: growing number of MEMS ...
2013-02-16 Today's Medical Developments - MEMS business
- Smartphones and tablets drive continued double-digit growth in MEMS motion ...
- Smartphones and tablets continue to the prime movers of technology industries, with the two mobile platforms spurring a double-digit increase in the market for microelectromechanical system (MEMS) motion sensors in 2013, according to IHS iSuppli.
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- An introduction to nanoscale flexoelectricity
- Fexoelectricity is a sizedependent effect which becomes more signifi cant in nanoscale systems. With increasing interest in nanoscale and nano-bio hybrid materials, fl exoelectricity will continue to gain prominence.
2013-02-15 - Nanotechnology
- Plasmonic Photocathodes Show Promise to Manipulate Light Fields on NanoScale
- Free electron lasers (FELs) have proven their worth, but next-generation light sources will have to do better than produce ultrabright x-ray pulses 100 or so times a second. What's needed is megahertz rep rate, a million times a second. Since it's ...
2013-02-16 AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Pittcon 2013: Anasys improves AFM-IR nanoscale spectroscopy
- The rapid introduction of nanostructured materials continues to drive nanoscale characterisation techniques to provide timely analysis methods. Anasys designs products that measure nanoscale material properties while providing atomic force microscopy ...
2013-02-16 Novus Light Technologies Today - Nanotechnology
The AVS International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting-edge issues associated with materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS technical divisions, technology groups, and focus topics on emerging technologies. The equipment exhibition is one of the largest in the world and provides an excellent opportunity to view the latest products and services offered by over 200 participating companies. More than 2,000 scientists and engineers gather from around the world to attend.
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!