View Mailing Online
- DVD Burners Make Graphene Micro-Supercapacitors
- The micro-supercapacitors can also be fabricated directly on a chip using the same technique, making them highly useful for integration into micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) or complementary metal-oxide-semiconductors (CMOS).
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS technology
- Patterning horizontal silicon nanowire growth at vertical sidewalls
- Before catalyst deposition, the substrates go through several micro-fabrication steps to pattern an oxide layer at the vertical sidewall of supporting silicon microstructures. To verify the idea, the team used the approach to fabricate well ordered ...
today nanotechweb.org - MEMS technology
- Chip converts snapshots into perfect pictures
- Built by the MIT's Microsystems Technology Lab, the chip can instantly create a more realistic or enhanced lighting in a shot without destroying its ambience. The technology could be integrated with any smartphone, tablet computer or digital camera ...
yesterday NDTV - MEMS technology
- Microsaic to Showcase MEMS-Based Mass Spectrometry ...
- Microsaic Systems is the only producer of mass spectrometry instrumentation using Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. The significant and innovative advances in the new chip-based instrument, the Microsaic 4000 MiD, offers an enhanced unit with an even smaller footprint.
yesterday - MEMS technology
- New magnetic cooling technology to boost chip performance
- Researchers at CIC nanoGUNE, Spain and the University of Cambridge have developed a new technology that can be used to cool microelectronic components. The new cooling system relies upon the phenomena of magnetic cooling but this implementation ...
today HEXUS - MEMS technology
- Sensor Technology and Power Efficiency - Drivers for the Electronics Industry ...
- Sensor technologies, for us, include all silicon-based sensor technologies such as Micro-ElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS)-based motion sensors like accelerometers, gyroscopes and compass. These sensors are found in many consumer devices such as ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- “Right-sized” Newport hopeful of second-half recovery
- “Quasar has demonstrated superior results in a variety of micromachining applications, including high-speed, high-precision cutting and drilling of flat panel display glasses, semiconductors and PC boards. We have already received several significant ...
today Optics.org - MEMS business
- Artificial retina from Second Sight gets FDA approval
- "In collaboration with the Second Sight team and the courageous patients who volunteered to have experimental surgery to implant the first-generation devices, the researchers of NSF's Biomimetic MicroElectronic Systems Engineering Research Center are ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- Valtronic to Produce Controller Unit for Debiotech's Microfluidic MEMS-Based ...
- Representing the most advanced use of microfluidic MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) technology in diabetes treatment, the watertight pump can be mounted on a disposable skin patch to provide continuous insulin infusion and is controlled by a ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- New taxonomy of platinum nanoclusters: The unexpected diversity of metallic ...
- New taxonomy of platinum nanoclusters: The unexpected diversity of metallic nanoclusters' inner structure has now been catalogued into families.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Resolution Optical Microscopy: An Interview with Professor Aydogan ...
- Professor Aydogan Ozcan at the University of California, Los Angeles talks to AZoNano about Nanoscale Resolution Optical Microscopy. KK - Please can you briefly explain how your new optical microscopy method works? AO - We developed a new ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
The mid-atlantic micro/nano alliance (MAMNA) is a nonprofit alliance of companies, universities, and government laboratories in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Our goal is to help our members build and share expertise, capabilities, and research. We hope this leads to the development of new applications and the commercialization of miniaturization technologies.
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!