View Mailing Online
- UVU-2A Ultraviolet Beam Viewer
- It features a wavelength range of 193 to 355 nm and is suited for the wavelengths of excimer lasers commonly used in semiconductor manufacturing, micromachining and eye surgery. The robust housing provides threaded #8-32 and M4 holes to enable use ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- MIT chip cleans up images
- In work was funded by the Taiwan-based Foxconn Technology Group, researchers at MIT's Microsystems Technology Laboratory (Cambridge, MA, USA) have developed an image processing circuit that can create more realistic images from a smart phone.
today Vision Systems Design - MEMS technology
- Geeking Out with the Guts of the Next Great Phone Cameras
- ... a coil fashion, dependent upon magnetic forces, Siegler explains, MEMS Cam is fashioned like a semiconductor, from a wafer of silicon, as a single part that can tense and stress to achieve movement, a so-called microelectromechanical system, or ...
yesterday Barron's (blog) - MEMS technology
- Showing Smartphones the Way Inside
- Currently, micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) sensors are used predominantly for entertainment applications in the phone. The orientation of the screen is sensed by the MEMS accelerometers, which switch the display orientation according to the ...
today GPS World magazine - MEMS technology
- MEMS emitters from Cal Sensors deliver pulsed IR light
- A family of MEMS emitters is designed with patented, thin-membrane, thermo-resistive material. The nanostructure carbon membranes operate over the 1 to 20 μm IR spectrum. Delivering quasi-blackbody pulsed IR light, they offer higher modulation ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS technology
- Researchers Finally Observe Five-Photon Absorption
- With the aid of lasers, researchers have developed various two-photon absorption (2PA) based applications, which include biological imaging, 3-dimentional microfabrication, frequency up-converted lasing, optical power limiting, and photodynamic therapy ...
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS technology
- Interference microscopy offers new applications for biomedical research
- Other recently developed live-cell mass profiling methods, such as microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) micro-resonators, can, depending on their configuration, measure the mass of single cells with high accuracy.5However, a drawback to this approach ...
yesterday SPIE Newsroom - MEMS technology
- SPI Lasers Announces New Low-Moded Welding Laser
- Stuart McCuloch, Medium Power Product Manager for SPI Lasers says “Beam tailoring has become a standard feature of SPI's pulsed lasers for marking and micro-machining and now in 2013 SPI have moved onto the CW medium power product set.
yesterday Financial Mirror - MEMS business
- PC's Solar Photovoltaics Blog: MEMS in energy
- During the MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013, MEMS Industry Group (MIG) will bring together some of the brightest minds in the field of alternative energy to explore how emerging initiatives and applications can benefit ...
Pradeep Chakraborty yesterday - MEMS business
- Professor and graduate student win best paper award at Photonic West
- SPIE is the international Society for optics and photonics. SPIE Photonics Westis the most influential conference for biophotonics and biomedical optics, high-power laser manufacturing, optoelectronics, microfabrication and green photonics. 0 Comments ...
today Texas A&M University - MEMS business
The mid-atlantic micro/nano alliance (MAMNA) is a nonprofit alliance of companies, universities, and government laboratories in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Our goal is to help our members build and share expertise, capabilities, and research. We hope this leads to the development of new applications and the commercialization of miniaturization technologies.
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!