View Mailing Online
- The battery breakthrough that could charge your iPhone in five SECONDS
- Called micro-scale graphene-based supercapacitors, the devices can charge and discharge a hundred to a thousand times faster than standard batteries. Made from a one-atom–thick layer of carbon, can be easily manufactured and readily integrated into ...
2013-03-01 Daily Mail - MEMS technology
- MemsCam Mimics Lytro, Will Bring 'Take Now, Focus Later' Tech to Smartphones
- It does this, all the while taking advantage of the MEMS (microelectromechanical silicone system) technology for which it was named. Long words aside, that basically means that it is significantly smaller, lighter, and less power-hungry than ...
2013-03-02 PetaPixel - MEMS technology
- Motion control, other innovative interfaces inch closer to reality
- The feature uses micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) sensors to enable you to control a mobile device by hovering over it (within about two inches) without actually touching the glass. At the TED conference, also this week, an MIT grad student ...
2013-03-01 ZDNet - MEMS technology
- Paper on Water-Immersible MEMS Scanning Mirror for Photoacoustic ...
- Their paper, “Water-immersible MEMS scanning mirror designed for wide-field fast-scanning photoacoustic microscopy,” is a joint work between Zou's Micro/Nano Imaging and Sensing Technologies (MIST) group and Dr. Lihong Wang's Optical Imaging Lab ...
2013-03-02 AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Primoceler Sells First Micro Welding Machine with Radically Reduced Heat ...
- TAMPERE, Finland, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – Microfabrication company Primoceler Inc. (http://www.primoceler.com) has finalized the first sale of its new laser-based welding machine for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). A company based in ...
today eReleases (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMS Microphone Market Tops 2 Billion Units
- 2012 was a good year for microelectromechanical system (MEMS) microphones designed for mobile devices, according to the IHS iSuppli MEMS & Sensors Special Report. Four major applications—cell phones, laptops, headsets, and media tablets—helped ...
today Mobile Dev & Design - MEMS business
- IP? Chips? Which way?
- What's more, Starboard said in a Feb. 19 letter to Tessera's board, the company's pursuit of the latest, and it hopes, greatest, in miniaturization for camera optics -- MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) -- will be a financial black hole for some ...
2013-03-01 The Deal Pipeline - MEMS business
- Are MEMS-based Smartphone Cameras the Next Big Thing?
- So you've never heard of MEMS technology? It's OK, only the geeky have for the most part. MEMS stands for “microelectromechanical system” and are microscopic machines that replace the larger, bulkier, heavier and power sucking predecessors. MEMS is ...
today Forbes - MEMS business
- DRS microbolometers to be built by Cypress
- At its Bloomington facility, Cypress has been accredited as a so-called Category 1A Trusted Fab for fabrication, design, and testing of US DoD microelectronic circuitry. "With our proprietary microbolometer production process and Cypress's ...
today Vision Systems Design - MEMS business
- Avnet Memec signs agreement with MEMS sensor line
- “Aligning with InvenSense is very exciting as they have industry-leading MEMS sensors, and their 6- and 9-axis MotionTracking devices are particularly compelling and innovative,” said Steve Haynes, president of Avnet Memec. “Also, their proven products ...
2013-03-01 ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Nano Labs Develops Diagnostic Technology to Identify Tuberculosis (TB ...
- The Company's aim is to establish a commercial PoC and LoC biosensors using modern techniques by either applying common Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems (MEMS) batch processes, or by using simpler and more modular methods such as soft ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Anasys Reports On NIST Announcement Illustrating Chemical Composition With ...
- Anasys Instruments reports on the NIST announcement in their Tech Beat publication which describes the work of Andrea Centrone and his colleagues demonstrating the use of AFM-IR for chemical composition studies at nanoscale resolution. The latest work ...
today Photonics Online - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Registration opens March 29th
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!