View Mailing Online
- New Motion Sensor Hub for Mobile Devices
- About EM Microelectronic - Marin SA EM Microelectronic is a semiconductor manufacturer offering ultra-low-power, low-voltage, digital, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered devices in consumer, automotive ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS technology
- Innovations that Could Change the Way You Manufacture
- Printed circuit MEMS (PC-MEMS) combines advanced materials and geometries of conventional manufacturing with one-piece construction microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) below the submillimeter scale. While insect-scale unmanned aerial vehicles ...
today Robotics Tomorrow - MEMS technology
- Graphene Batteries Offer 5-Second iPhone Charging
- Working with Maher El-Kady, a grad student, the scientists invented a way to produce micro-scale graphene-based batteries using a standard LightScribe DVD burner. “To label discs using LightScribe, the surface of the disc is coated with a reactive dye ...
yesterday The Inquisitr - MEMS technology
- Micro 3-D Printer Creates Tiny Structures in Seconds Prachi Patel
- Printing microstructures with features a few hundred nanometers in size could be useful for making heart stents, microneedles for painless shots, gecko adhesives, parts for microfluidics chips, and scaffolds for growing cells and tissue. Another ...
yesterday MIT Technology Review - MEMS technology
- CW Low-Moded Laser is designed for thin material spot welding.
- Stuart McCuloch, Medium Power Product Manager for SPI Lasers says "Beam tailoring has become a standard feature of SPI's pulsed lasers for marking and micro-machining and now in 2013 SPI have moved onto the CW medium power product set.
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS technology
- Lytro-Type Cameras for Smartphones Coming Soon?
- The mems|cam uses technology recognizable in its name called “MEMS”, or “micro-electromechanical system.” Think of MEMS as tiny machines that have miniaturized almost every other important sensor including gyroscopes, barometers and microphones.
today Tech.pinions - MEMS technology
- Laser microwelder for fragile and sensitive components
- Tampere, Finland - A laser welding machine for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) has been introduced by Primoceler Inc. This laser welder produces an extremely small heat-affected zone (HAZ) during the hermetic sealing of sensitive or organic ...
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- China market: Gyroscope shipments to grow over 30% in 2013, say MEMS makers
- Shipments of gyroscopes in China are expected to expand over 30% in 2013 as more local smartphone vendors are adding the MEMS devices into their mid-range to high-end models amid escalating hardware competition, according to industry sources.
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- EVG extends wafer bonding equipment and process solutions for covalent ...
- EV Group (EVG) of St Florian, Austria, a supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical system), nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, says that it is developing equipment and process technology to ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- BAE Systems Get $43 Million for Developing Micro Bots for the Army Research Lab
- The second phase of the MAST program continues the research, development and integration of several key areas including micro-scale aeromechanics and ambulation; propulsion; sensing, autonomy, communications, navigation, and control; and ...
today Defense Update - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology method allows the detection of diluted ionic mercury in water ...
- (Nanowerk News) A research group of WPI-MANA, including Dr. Chung Vu Hoang at MANA (International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics), NIMS (National Institute for Materials Science), Dr. Tadaaki Nagao, Group Leader of the NIMS Nano-System ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- New nanotechnology spectroscopy method could lead to better optical devices
- The research, published online on March 3 in Nature Nanotechnology ("Orientation of luminescent excitons in layered nanomaterials"), was a collaborative effort of Brown University, Case Western Reserve University, Columbia University, and the ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Chemical Warfare
- The Defense Science Board recently compiled a study that marked nanotechnology as one among six technology areas with high potential. The Department of Defense (DoD) is one of the largest supporters of nanotechnology research - second only to the ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Carbon nanocoils fracture like an automobile spring
- Nanotechnology Now · About Us · Advertising · Our Mission · Our Team · Comments · Friends · Contact · Nanotechnology · News · Current News · Press Releases · Submit Press · Press kit · Interviews · Columns · Products · Our Products · Books · Featured ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nano Labs Proposes Development of Nanoscale Biosensors to Identify ...
- Nano Labs Corp. is pleased to present industry with promising biological diagnostics test results obtained at macro-level, on a miniaturized tuberculosis biosensor platform. The Company successfully developed a Point-of-Care biosensor at macro-level ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
This event will focus on MEMS technologies for biomedical applications, or BioMEMS. The biomedical MEMS device market size is currently approximately $1.7 billion and is projected to grow rapidly. For more information, please go to: www.biomems2013.com
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!