View Mailing Online
- Quantum refrigerator offers extreme cooling and convenience
- Researchers developed a micromachining process to attach the cooling elements to the copper plate, which is designed to be a stage on which other objects can be attached and cooled. Additional advances include better thermal isolation of the stage ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Potomac Photonics Helps Prototype Robotic Capsule Endoscope
- About Potomac Photonics. For over 30 years, Potomac Photonics has been a leader in microfabrication and small hole drilling. Potomac's contract services span prototyping to production, helping clients develop miniature products and bring them to market.
today Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release) - MEMS technology
- Method Improves Recovery of Precious Metal
- “The new microfluidics approach is a single-stage process which sees the leach solution and extractant pumped along two very fine micro-channels embedded in a PYREXTM microchip. This nano-level interplay results in increased surface-to-volume ratio ...
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS technology
- Micro 3D Printer Creates Tiny Structures in Seconds
- Printing microstructures with features a few hundred nanometers in size could be useful for making heart stents, microneedles for painless shots, gecko adhesives, parts for microfluidics chips, and scaffolds for growing cells and tissue. Another ...
yesterday Mashable - MEMS technology
- Robotic fish learn to go with the flow
- These lines were made utilizing MEMS (MicroElectroMechanical Systems) technology, and incorporate tiny cantilevered piezoelectric sensors that bend in response to flow – the stronger the current, the more they bend, and the greater the electrical ...
today Gizmag - MEMS technology
- SME Unveils Its 2013 Annual Manufacturing Innovations List
- Printed circuit MEMS (PC-MEMS) combines advanced materials and geometries of conventional manufacturing with one-piece construction microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) below the submillimeter scale. While insect-scale unmanned aerial vehicles ...
yesterday Manufacturing Business Technology - MEMS business
- Primoceler Reports First Sale of New Laser-Based Welding Machine for MEMS
- Microfabrication company Primoceler Inc. (http://www.primoceler.com) has finalized the first sale of its new laser-based welding machine for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). A company based in Europe purchased the machine, which produces an ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Nano Labs Proposes Development of Nanoscale Biosensors to ...
- Nano Labs Corp. is pleased to present industry with promising biological diagnostics test results obtained at macro-level, on a miniaturized tuberculosis biosensor platform.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Carbon nanocoils fracture like an automobile spring
- However, in spite of the important applications of CNCs as mechanical spring for nano-eletcromechanical system (NEMS) there is a scarcity of data on CNC fracturing under tensile loads. In new work ("Torsion fracture of carbon nanocoils "), Taiichiro ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Implantable Medical Devices
- During the last 10 years, there has been steep growth in development of devices that integrate nanomaterials or other nanotechnology. Enhancement of in vivo imaging and testing has been a highly popular area of research, followed by bone substitutes ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The AVS International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting-edge issues associated with materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS technical divisions, technology groups, and focus topics on emerging technologies. The equipment exhibition is one of the largest in the world and provides an excellent opportunity to view the latest products and services offered by over 200 participating companies. More than 2,000 scientists and engineers gather from around the world to attend.
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!