View Mailing Online
- Quantum Refrigerator Offers Extreme Cooling, Convenience
- Researchers developed a micromachining process to attach the cooling elements to the copper plate, which is designed to be a stage on which other objects can be attached and cooled. Additional advances include better thermal isolation of the stage ...
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS technology
- MEMS Piezoresistive Shock Accelerometers include 2000 G model.
- Depew, NY - PCB Piezotronics, Inc., a global leader in the design and manufacture of microphones, vibration, force, torque, load, strain, and pressure sensors, as well as the pioneer of ICP® technology is pleased to announce their new 2000 G MEMS, ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS technology
- Novel Technology for Room Temperature Covalent Wafer Bonding
- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, today announced that it is developing equipment and process technology to enable covalent bonds at room ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Superluminescent LED for focus-free handheld projection
- The three beams from the laser diodes or SLEDs are focused on a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) mirror, which draws the image on a screen sequentially, pixel-by-pixel. In our device, a laser-like beam (the result of emission from a cleaved-facet ...
yesterday SPIE Newsroom - MEMS technology
- UV laser drilling system
- As successor to the 5330 product family, the 5335 benefits from more than 15 years of market experience and R&D efforts to deliver a low cost of ownership in flexible circuit and general laser micromachining applications through improved throughput and ...
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- BAE Systems to help lead extended Army research to develop battlefield micro ...
- The MAST program has three technology centers: the integration center, which focuses on microsystem architectures modeling and design tools and experiments; the microelectronic center, which focuses on enabling power efficient multi-functional sensing, ...
yesterday Military & Aerospace Electronics - MEMS business
- Digi-Key Corporation and MEMSIC Announce Global Distribution Agreement
- MEMSIC designs and manufactures integrated micro-electromechanical sensors (MEMS) using a standard integrated circuit (IC) manufacturing process. The company combines proprietary thermal-based MEMS technology and advanced analog ...
today Fort Mills Times - MEMS business
- Samsung locks up Sharp as long-time screen provider
- The two companies said they would team to develop low-power displays for mobile devices, as Sharp works with Qualcomm subsidiary Pixtronix to further develop its MEMS (microelectromechanical system) display technology. Earlier last year Sharp sealed a ...
yesterday InfoWorld - MEMS business
- Breakthrough promises significantly more efficient solar cells
- The research is also important because it shows the potential of tuning nanomaterial properties to achieve a certain goal, says Paul Weiss, Director of the California NanoSystems Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). "This work ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology student seeks brighter and more efficient LEDs
- (Nanowerk News) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute student Ming Ma has developed a new method to manufacture light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that are brighter, more energy efficient, and have superior technical properties than those on the market today.
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as a full set of social events. The symposium also hosts a huge commercial exhibition, organized by MP Associates.
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress Europe 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Co-located with Smart Systems Integration 2013
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!