View Mailing Online
- Potomac Photonics Supports Stem Cell Research with 3D Printed Parts
- The Educational Manufacturing Initiative at Potomac Photonics makes advanced digital manufacturing and rapid prototyping available to researchers in a variety of disciplines.
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS technology
- New MEMs Emitter from Cal Sensors Combines High Signal with Fast Pulses ...
- SANTA ROSA, CA – Cal Sensors ( www.calsensors.com ) announces the global launch of a new MEMs Pulsed Emitter (MPE), a broadband source of quasi-black body pulsed light that operates over the 1 to 20 micron infrared (IR) spectrum. Designed with ...
yesterday Electric Light & Power - MEMS technology
- MEMS pressure sensors in cellphones set to rise to 681M units in 2016
- Global shipments of microelectromechanical system (MEMS) pressure sensors in cellphones are set to rise to 681 million units in 2016, up more than eightfold from 82 million in 2012, according to the IHS iSuppli MEMS & Sensors Service at information and ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- BioMEMS: Emerging Technologies and Business Opportunities
- Microfluidics – the use of microscale structures to manipulate micro- and nanoliter volumes of fluids – has been an active topic of research for decades. One of applications most expected to benefit from microfluidics is diagnostics. Microfluidic ...
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Offers THELMA MEMS Technology to Advance Motion ...
- ST's long-term success in MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) sensors has drawn upon Company-developed industry-leading manufacturing processes. The 0.8-micron, surface micro-machining THELMA (Thick Epitaxial Layer for Micro-gyroscopes ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- MEMS Front-End Manufacturing Trends
- Innovative processes are fueling the MEMS equipment & materials market. We forecast that demand for MEMS-related equipment will grow from ~ $378M in 2012 to > $510M by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.2% over the next five years. It's interesting to note that our ...
today NEWS.GNOM.ES (press release) - MEMS business
- Research team develops new compact and energy-efficient nanoscale ...
- This work shows that similar materials and devices may also bring nanoscale spintronic oscillators one step closer to reality," said Pedram Khalili, a research associate and program manager at UCLA and co-author of the paper. "Thesedevices can be ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale thin films of nickel and iron oxides yield efficient solar water ...
- (Nanowerk News) University of Oregon chemists say that ultra-thin films of nickel and iron oxides made through a solution synthesis process are promising catalysts to combine with semiconductors to make devices that capture sunlight and convert water ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology wonder material (no, it's not graphene) to tackle ...
- A new wonder material that can generate hydrogen, produce clean water and even create energy.
today - Nanotechnology
- Global Nanotechnology Industry
- This report analyzes the Global market for Nanotechnology in US$ Billion by the following End-Use Sectors: Chemicals, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Semiconductors & Electronics, Pharma & Healthcare, Food, and Others. Annual estimates and ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - Nanotech business
- President Obama to be presented with nano-sized Declarations of ...
- Created by scientists at the Technion's Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute (RBNI), at the request of PM Netanyahu, the Declarations appear side-by-side on a gold-coated silicon chip smaller than a pinhead.
yesterday - Nanotech business
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as a full set of social events. The symposium also hosts a huge commercial exhibition, organized by MP Associates.
- Semi-Therm 29
- 2013-03-17 - 2013-03-21
San Jose, CA
Thermal Innovations that Make the World's Technology Cool
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!