View Mailing Online
- How making microchips 3D could unleash an age of "cognitive computing"
- The technology that could enable this is called 3D interconnect. It's long been promised but has yet to be delivered in a way that's useful—but thanks to Ruiz's efforts, in the next few years that may change. The theoretical limits of the technology ...
today Quartz - MEMS technology
- IBM Moves Toward Post-silicon Transistor
- To work, such circuitry would take advantage of microfluidics, the emerging practice of engineering around how to tightly control small amounts of liquids in a system. "We would direct fluids to particular surfaces or three-dimensional structures of ...
today CIO - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Offers THELMA MEMS Technology to Advance ...
- STMicroelectronics and CMP (Circuits Multi Projets®) today announced that ST's THELMA MEMS manufacturing process, the process ST uses for its industry-leading accelerometers and gyroscopes, which have shipped in ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Omron Releases D6F-PH Thermal Flow-Type MEMS Differential Pressure ...
- OMRON Corporation (TOKYO:6645)(ADR:OMRNY) today announced the release on March 21 of the D6F-PH MEMS differential pressure sensor1 featuring Omron's newly-developed cutting-edge MEMS thermal flow sensor chip. The D6F-PH is a thermal ...
today Fort Mills Times - MEMS technology
- Temperature-Programmable Micro GC
- Micro GC Fusion features a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) thermal conductivity detector (TCD) that offers 1 ppm detection limit. The temperature-programmable GC column focuses late eluting peaks, providing advanced control over peak resolution ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- DigitalOptics Refocuses on MEMS, Drops Vertical Integration
- DOC will no longer be a vertically integrated camera module supplier, but will instead focus its strategy on differentiated microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-related technologies. The company also will partner with third-party manufacturers to ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS business
- Smartphones to drive MEMS pressure sensor market through 2016 ...
- With the introduction of the Galaxy S4, Samsung Electronics continues to lead the market in the adoption of pressure sensors in smartphones, paving the way for massive growth in the market for these devices in the coming ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Scientists Develop Innovative Twists to DNA Nanotechnology
- The field of DNA nanotechnology utilizes nature's design rules and the chemical properties of DNA to self-assemble into an increasingly complex menagerie of molecules for biomedical and electronic applications. Some of the Yan lab's accomplishments ...
today Science Daily (press release) - Nanotechnology
- ORC Researchers Create Photonic Metamaterials Using Nanotechnology
- Photonic metamaterials are artificial materials created by precise and extremely fine structuring of conventional media using nanotechnology. They offer numerous new applications from cloaking to radically improved solar cells. However, the properties ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Natural, Revolving Motor Can Advance DNA Nanotechnology
- Scientists have cracked a 35-year-old mystery about the workings of the natural motors that are serving as models for development of a futuristic genre of synthetic nanomotors that pump therapeutic DNA, RNA or drugs into individual diseased cells.
yesterday Bioscience Technology - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale thin films of nickel and iron oxides yield efficient solar ...
- Basic University of Oregon research shows promise in efforts to get hydrogen fuel from sunlight and water.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Challenges in Nanotechnology Approach to Immunology Presented at TM World ...
- Dr. Castano further presented a number of Nano Labs' projects currently underway, including using state-of-the art technologies, such as MEMS and NEMS, for immunological applications, discussing the potential limitations and challenges that such ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Registration opens March 29th
- Inertial Micropump Technology for Microfluidic Applications
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!