View Mailing Online
- Omron Releases D6F-PH Thermal Flow-Type MEMS Differential Pressure Sensor
- Omron Corp. has announced the release of the D6F-PH MEMS differential pressure sensor featuring Omron's newly-developed MEMS thermal flow sensor chip. In a release, the Company noted: The D6F-PH is a thermal flow-type sensor meaning it is capable ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- SiTime Introduces SiT15xx Family of 32 kHz MEMS Oscillators
- SiTime Corporation, the fastest growing semiconductor company, today introduced the SiT15xx family of 32 kHz MEMS oscillators that replace legacy quartz crystal resonators. This new family is targeted at mobile applications, such as smartphones and ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Escape the Moore's-Law Traffic Jam
- It's the off-ramp to Moore's Law: In 3D interconnect, engineers stack wafers like the floors of a skyscraper in extreme miniature, with vertical connections (think elevators communicating between floors) in addition to traditional horizontal links ...
today blogs.hbr.org (blog) - MEMS technology
- Low-noise MEMS microphone targets hearing aids
- The ADMP801 is an analog-output, bottom-ported omnidirectional MEMS microphone designed specifically for hearing aids. Housed in a surface-mount LGA package that is 3.35×2.50×0.98 mm, the ADMP801 is one of the smallest hearing-aid microphones ...
today EDN.com - MEMS technology
- Northrop Grumman Debuts New Aircraft Attitude and Heading Reference System ...
- Northrop Grumman Corp. announced it is introducing its new LCR-200 Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS), based on micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology, at the Aircraft Electronics Association's International Convention and ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Beyond megapixels: The future evolution of smartphone cameras
- Microelectromechanical (MEMS) technology offers the promise of improving AF speed, while reducing the size and power consumption of camera modules. MEMS devices use an electrostatic charge to pull together two comb-shaped surfaces, much like a ...
today ExtremeTech - MEMS technology
- Exponential Growth in Small Machines - Don't Fear, They're Here to Protect You
- Let us define micro machine as a small machine built using integrated circuit technology. This is our working definition where small indicates that is has features too small for the unaided human eye to see. This definition best encompasses what micro ...
today Huffington Post (blog) - MEMS business
- Chinese cellphone and tablet makers gain share in MEMS sensor purchasing in ...
- China-based manufacturers of cellphones and tablets in 2012 more than doubled their share of purchases of MEMS motion sensors, reflecting the rising prominence of the companies in the global market, according to an IHS iSuppli MEMS Topical Report ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Karen's blog from MEMS Executive Congress: Part 2
- Frank agreed with Jérémie that gas sensors will be next once the pump issue is solved and that the time for microfluidics is near. This final panel set things up perfectly for our closing keynote, Renzo dal Molin, Advanced Research Director, Cardiac ...
yesterday ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS business
- Advantest Enters MEMS Testing Market With Multiple System Installations at ...
- TOKYO--(Marketwire - Mar 28, 2013) - Leading semiconductor test equipment supplier Advantest Corporation ( TSE : 6857) ( NYSE : ATE) has entered the high-growth market for testing micro-electromechanical system (MEMS)-based sensors by installing ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- Imaging methodology reveals nano details not seen before: Understanding ...
- Nanotechnology expert Pulickel M. Ajayan, the Benjamin M. and Mary Greenwood Anderson Professor of Engineering at Rice University complimented the research. "This is the first instance where the three-dimensional structure of dislocations in ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- NRL Develops Polymer Nanofibers for Chemical and Biological Decontamination
- Chemical and biological threats pose a significant concern not only to the modern warfighter but an ever-increasing number of individuals and groups. This threat is compounded by the persistence of these agents and the possibilities of causing increased personnel exposure by the relocation of contaminated materials.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
The AVS International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting-edge issues associated with materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS technical divisions, technology groups, and focus topics on emerging technologies. The equipment exhibition is one of the largest in the world and provides an excellent opportunity to view the latest products and services offered by over 200 participating companies. More than 2,000 scientists and engineers gather from around the world to attend.
- Critical Success Factors for the Commercialization of MEMS
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
The 2012 MEMS Industry Report Card
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!