View Mailing Online
- Watching fluid flow at nanometer scales
- This smaller scale might pave the way for new kinds of microelectromechanical systems to carry out research on materials at a molecular level. The methodology the researchers developed allows them to study the interactions between solids and liquid ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Advantest Introduces Test Equipment for MEMS-Based Sensors
- Leading semiconductor test equipment supplier Advantest Corporation has entered the high-growth market for testing micro-electromechanical system (MEMS)-based sensors by installing V93000 Smart Scale™ systems at ...
2013-03-29 - MEMS technology
- Northrop Grumman Launches New Aircraft Attitude and Heading Reference ...
- Northrop Grumman Corp. announced it is introducing its new LCR-200 Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS), based on micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology, at the Aircraft Electronics Association's International Convention and ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- High-efficiency neutron imaging detector features new oblique design
- The team is currently collaborating with companies to make detectors using micro-machining and new printed circuit board techniques. Additionally, the novel detectors can be used to improve thermal neutron, cold neutron and ultra-cold neutron ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Weekly Industry Crib Sheet: US Economic Growth Accelerates
- MEMS Pressure Sensor Market Strengthens. The microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) pressure sensor market will grow over the next five years due to increasing consumer application demand, a new report reveals. According to Yole Développement, ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS business
- Chinese cellphone and tablet makers spend more
- Chinese cellphone and tablet makers spend more. China-based manufacturers of cellphones and tablets in 2012 more than doubled their share of purchases of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) motion sensors. This reflecting the rising prominence of ...
2013-03-29 evertiq.com - MEMS business
- Back in the Chips?
- STMicro generated 38% of its revenue last year from the division that produces microelectromechanical sensors such as smartphone microphones, digital compasses, and gyroscopes. With an operating profit margin of 13%, the division is STMicro's most ...
2013-03-30 Barron's - MEMS business
- Researchers find that tiny nanowires can lift liquids as effectively as tubes.
- The results are published in the journal Nature Nanotechnology by a team of researchers led by Ju Li, an MIT professor of nuclear science and engineering and materials science and engineering, along with researchers at Sandia National Laboratories in ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Famous butterfly inspires anti-counterfeiting nanotechnology
- Anti-counterfeiting technology is a hot commodity: Everything from banknotes to credit cards to purses to replacement inkjet cartridges are potential clients for devices like holograms, which – being hard for counterfeiters to replicate at Kinko's ...
today Globe and Mail - Nanotechnology
- Materials research at the nanoscale wins Air Force support for engineers
- The research could provide a deeper understanding of nanoscale heat transfer, which can be applied to thermoelectrics to reduce thermal conductivity. Another application is for thermal barrier coatings, which are thin insulating films that are applied ...
2013-03-30 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Registration opens March 29th
- Critical Success Factors for the Commercialization of MEMS
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
The 2012 MEMS Industry Report Card
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!