View Mailing Online
- Researchers working on new 3-D chip cooling technology
- ''What we are talking about here is boiling that will take place in passages that are produced by microfabrication techniques that may be only 50 micrometers by 50 micrometers. The physics of what will be going on there is very different than what ...
today domain-B - MEMS technology
- Global Foundries Demonstrates 3D TSV Capabilities on 20 nm ...
- Global Foundries has demonstrated its first functional 20 nm silicon wafers with integrated Through-Silicon Vias (TSVs) and reached a key milestone in the company's plan to enable 3D stacking of chips for next generation ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Sandia developing quick detector for botulinum, ricin, other bio threats
- Sandia noted that its biosciences and microfluidics program areas have continued to evolve with a string of notable projects. Among them are its MicroChemLab, a trailblazer in lab-on-a-chip technology, developed in the early 1990s; a “saliva device ...
today Government Security News - MEMS technology
- MEMS devices withstand radiation
- UNIVERSITY of Utah engineers have designed micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) that withstand intense radiation and heat. The MEMS will have obvious applications in circuits for robots and computers exposed to radiation in space, damaged ...
yesterday Electronics News - MEMS technology
- Engineered Material Systems Introduces DF-1014 Dry Film Negative Photoresist
- Engineered Material Systems, Inc. introduces the DF-1014 Dry Film Negative Photoresist for use in Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS). This material formulation has been optimized for hot roll lamination and processing on MEMS and IC wafers.
today EMSNow (press release) - MEMS technology
- Avia 355-33 UV Laser
- SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 4, 2013 — Coherent Inc. has expanded its family of ultraviolet micromachining lasers with the Avia 355-33. Delivering 33 W of output at 355 nm (110 kHz), the laser is suitable for a variety of demanding, high-throughput ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- Developing new applications in the fields of pedestrian navigation and ...
- 05/04/2013 02:09 (00:01 minutes ago). The FINANCIAL -- Micro-electromechanical sensors are becoming increasingly common in everyday applications, enabling us to use electronic devices in significantly smarter, simpler, and more versatile ways.
today The FINANCIAL - MEMS business
- Analysis Report on Gas Sensors Market for Industrial Applications in Asia-Pacific
- Advances in microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensor technology and the advent of small, low-cost, high-performance sensors have lent momentum to the gas sensors market for industrial applications in Asia-Pacific. This growth will continue as the ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- New Research Collaboration to Develop Next-Generation MEMS Devices
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, has begun working with research partners to develop a pilot line for next-generation MEMS devices augmented with advanced technologies ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Wide-Ranging Spectrometers Highlight Pittcon
- Microsaic Systems, Woking, United Kingdom, bases its mass spectrometer solutions on MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) technology. The new Microsaic 4000 MiD is a fully integrated, versatile and portable MS system designed for bench chemists.
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS business
- National Graphene Institute and University of Manchester Collaborates with ...
- Bruker's unique PeakForce TUNATM and PeakForce KPFMTM nanoelectrical AFM modes are anticipated to provide important new insights into nanoscale variations of graphene conductivity and work function. Coupled with simultaneous quantitative ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
So what are the emerging "killer apps" enabled by MEMS devices? And what are the next set of MEMS technologies that will enable new applications? These are the key questions that will drive the discussion at this seminal event - MEMS Business Forum 2012. This event will feature leading MEMS business and technology visionaries to stimulate the discussion. The future is bright for MEMS - attend this event to identify future MEMS technology and application trends, exchange ideas, form new companies and network with your industry peers!
- 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2013-04-07 - 2013-04-10
- 7th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology
- 2013-04-10 - 2013-04-12
Marina del Rey, CA
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- 11th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
MEMS-enabled e-health revolution !
- Workshop on Nano and Micro Manufacturing
- 2013-05-22 - 2013-05-23
Nano and micro workshop concentrating on end users and manufacturers
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!