View Mailing Online
- New Microfluidic Device Shows Promise to Help Manufacturers Save Money
- This is a diagram showing how the microfluidics device works. Water mixed with salt and soap is injected into a spout (left back). The fluid travels through a series of posts (see enlarged segment) that cause the fluid to thicken. (Credit: University ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- 193nm excimer laser for micromanufacturing
- PhotoScribe specializes in microfabrication on a wide range of materials including hard, brittle, delicate, and transparent materials. PhotoScribe can assist customers through the entire process of product development, from the initial feasibility ...
2013-04-12 Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Mouser expands IC and sensor lineup with Elmos and SMI
- Elmos Semiconductor is a leading supplier of semiconductors with long-term experience in high-voltage mixed-signal ICs, MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems), pressure sensor ICs, and other optical, capacitive and inductive sensor technologies.
today Electronic Technology & Products - MEMS business
- Flip-Chip Market and Technology Trends
- ... Chipbond, Chipmos, Chomerics, Cookson, Dalsa, Datacon, Dek, Denka, Dow Chemical, Dow Corning, Elpida, EM Microelectronic, Epcos, eSilicon, FCI, Fraunhofer IZM, Fuji Polymer, Fujitsu, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Global Unichip, Henkel, Hitachi Chemical, ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- 'Ultrasonic Vortex' Lasso Can Move Around Microscopic Living Cells
- For the first time, a micro-scale "sonic lasso" was demonstrated that can grip and move around cells and other microscopic objects. Researchers at the University of Bristol's Department of Mechanical Engineering and University of Dundee's Institute for ...
2013-04-12 Science World Report - Nanotechnology
- Two-dimensial nanotechnology materials beyond graphene
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) The fascination with two-dimensional (2D) materials that has started with graphene has spurred researchers to look for other 2D structures like for instance metal carbides and nitrides (see our previous Nanowerk Spotlight "Graphene ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology gradient chip makes it easier to measure chemical reactivity
- (Nanowerk News) Nanotechnologists at the University of Twente's MESA+ research institute have developed a tiny chip that makes it easy to create micrometre scale gradients. Gradients are gradual transitions in specific properties, such as acidity.
2013-04-12 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology “Solar Ink” Increases Photovoltaic Efficiency
- Solar upstart Sol Voltaics, founded by nanotechnology expert Lars Samuelson, has developed a nanowire production process that promises to make nanowire PV cells cost effective. Rather than growing nanowires on a silicon substrate, a process that's both ...
today ENGINEERING.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoparticle Disguised as a Blood Cell Fights Bacterial Infection
- A nanoparticle wrapped in a red blood cell membrane can remove toxins from the body and could be used to fight bacterial infections, according to research published today in Nature Nanotechnology. The results demonstrate that the nanoparticles could be ...
yesterday MIT Technology Review - Nanotechnology
- Perfecting bullet-proof glass from the nanoscale up
- Feature story. Perfecting bullet-proof glass from the nanoscale up. Material not only stops the bullets, but also remains clear. Could this be the future of glass? Rice University scientists Ned Thomas,left, dean of the George R. Brown School of ...
2013-04-13 Stars and Stripes - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale MRI improves precision detail pics of molecules
- LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) uses magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed pictures of the body. It's particularly useful for the brain, lungs and heart. There's a new nanoscale MRI that is so precise it can ...
2013-04-12 abc7.com - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Registration opens March 29th
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- 11th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
MEMS-enabled e-health revolution !
- Workshop on Nano and Micro Manufacturing
- 2013-05-22 - 2013-05-23
Nano and micro workshop concentrating on end users and manufacturers
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA