View Mailing Online
- The end of ageing
- The sensor — which is integrated into the cap and looks a bit like a SIM card — uses a technology called Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), which detects minute changes to create a response. It's this same technology that triggers a car's ...
today Evening Standard - MEMS technology
- Tiny microbatteries could power devices for days, recharge in seconds
- Professor Paul Braun's group at Illinois improved the integration of these two parts by matching a novel fast-charging cathode design with an anode that meshes together at the micro-scale level, giving the battery overall superior performance. This new ...
today TechHive - MEMS technology
- Ingestible, Implantable, or Intimate Contact; How Will You Take Your Micro ...
- Computer chips and silicon micromachines are ready for your body. It's time to decide how you'll take them: implantable, ingestible, or intimate contact. Every flavor now exists. Some have FDA approval and some are seeking it. Others are moving quickly ...
yesterday Huffington Post - MEMS technology
- DARPA flaunts HD heat vision camera small enough to carry into battle - Engadget
- Thermal imaging cameras are highly useful tools for military and law enforcement types, letting them see humans inside buildings or land a helicopter in the fog. High-definition models are too heavy for servicemen to tote, however, so DARPA and a ...
today Engadget - MEMS technology
- Smarter infrastructure vs. natural disasters
- It's called a micro-electromechanical system, or MEMS, and it can be made using the batch manufacturing principles common to the semiconductor industry. That means that large numbers can be produced at low cost. Prototypes have shown significantly ...
yesterday Daily Commercial News - MEMS business
- Top 30 MEMS companies of 2012
- We also include magnetometers, as they are now so closely integrated with MEMS inertial sensors, and all microfluidics, including those on polymer. Yole figured MEMS units and value at the first level of packaged device. For companies that do not ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- IP Smoke Testing, PSI5 Sensors, and Security Tagging
- Or is it a microelectromechanical-systems (MEMS) technology and fabrication issue? Savage: One of our major customers is a provider of automotive sensors. They use MEMS technology for sensors, accelerometers, etc. – as part of their products. But these ...
today Chip Design Magazine - MEMS business
- Cracking the potential of the glass wafer market
- Glass is everywhere: from MEMS, CMOS image sensors and power to memory, logic IC and microfluidics. Glass is widely used in everyday life and found in large quantities in many industries, such as flat panel display applications. Over the last few years ...
yesterday Glass on Web - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology for Treatment of Mesothelioma Fluid - Surviving Mesothelioma
- A pair of Spanish doctors, however, predicts that nanotechnology holds some good news for both diagnosing and treating the symptoms of mesothelioma. Nanotechnology in medicine involves the use of extremely tiny particles to deliver therapeutics and ...
today Surviving Mesothelioma - Nanotechnology
- What is Nanotechnology?
- Nanotechnology is the science of the small. Nanotechnology works with the tiniest of tiny matter to see how it reacts on a small scale versus when it is bulked together in larger sizes. For example, at such a small scale, some materials have different ...
today TechNewsDaily - Nanotechnology
- Multilayer Laue Lenses Enable Studies of Nanostructures with Ultra-high ...
- Microscopes have been a centerpiece of experimental science since at least the 16th century, providing a window into the material world at extraordinarily small scales. As the structures examined decrease in size - some measuring just billionths of a meter - capturing an x-ray image at high spatial resolution while retaining sufficient imaging contrast becomes more difficult.
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
M2M Forum is a one-of-a-kind technical conference, for MIG members, with a focus on tackling critical MEMS commercialization challenges. M2M Forum is a place for neutral discussion of pre-competitive issues affecting MEMS manufacturing. M2M Forum brings together foundries, equipment vendors, research groups, large companies, start-ups, buyers, suppliers, and other stakeholders for solutions knowledge, networking and resources to support your company's imminent MEMS commercialization needs.
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- 11th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
MEMS-enabled e-health revolution !
- Workshop on Nano and Micro Manufacturing
- 2013-05-22 - 2013-05-23
Nano and micro workshop concentrating on end users and manufacturers
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA