View Mailing Online
- Coto Technology Introduces RedRock
- ... of small signal switching solutions to the worldwide electronics industry for over 90 years, has announced here at the Design West Conference the availability of its RedRock RS-A-2515 Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)-based magnetic reed switch.
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- New NIST measurement tool is on target for the fast-growing MEMS industry
- New NIST Reference Materials for MEMS devices are micromachined and further processed to contain miniature cantilevers, beams, stair-like step heights, microscale rulers and test structures for measuring surface-layer thickness. On the left is RM 8096, ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- A fingernail-sized laboratory to study sperm release
- Packirisamy's research in this area, called micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), integrates micro-fluidics with micro-photonics and nano features. In layman's terms, this is the science of designing, manufacturing, and formulating devices and ...
yesterday News@Concordia - MEMS technology
- New Camera Inspired by Insect Eyes
- Pease calls Rogers's work a "terrific tour de force of nonconventional microfabrication." Still, Rogers admits limitations of size and technical sophistication because his current manufacturing facilities are limited. "We're in an academic environment ...
today Science AAAS - MEMS technology
- World's first Braille smart phone will soon be a reality
- Improvements in touch-screen technology, such as the Smart Mobile Alloy in Dagar's phone or the microfluidics screens from Tactus Technology, could make smart phones for the blind more viable. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments requires ...
today GCN.com (blog) - MEMS technology
- The Organist
- I hired Warren, who was a quantum-dot maker, and in 2002 we published what we believe was the first phage-derived peptide-targeted nanomaterial paper [in PNAS]. That cancer nanotechnology effort grew into half my group, so now half the lab does liver ...
today Scientist - MEMS technology
- Engineers work to better monitor missile health
- The Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center is leveraging micro-electro-mechanical systems research in a new application to detect potentially damaging vibrations encountered by missiles during handling, transport and ...
today Theredstonerocket - MEMS technology
- DARPA director shares vision of a new generation of technology and ...
- Be part of creating the new generation of technology for national security, DARPA Director Arati Prabhakar (second from left, above) urged the symposium plenary audience in Baltimore Monday. With Prabhakar are, from left, Symposium Chair Ken Israel, ...
today SPIE Newsroom - MEMS business
- Leading MEMS microphone suppliers ride Apple's gravy train to the top
- Once again demonstrating Apple's power to ordain winners in the electronics supply chain, the top suppliers last year of microelectromechanical systems microphones were those that provided devices for iPhones and iPads. Suppliers that had significant ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Quantum Composers Appoints Opto Science as Exclusive Reseller in Japan
- ... the last 20 years, Quantum has become an internationally recognized pioneer in the electro-optics market place with the design and development of a precision pulse generator line and as a provider of custom laser systems for micromachining ...
yesterday PR Web (press release) - MEMS business
- Nanoscale MRI: Medicine's next big thing?
- The nanoscale MRI can see all the way to the level of atoms. Doctors believe this could make visual diagnoses of a person's molecules, examine damage on a strand of DNA, watch molecules misfold, and identify a cancer cell by the proteins. Doctors at ...
today KSAT San Antonio - Nanotechnology
- Anasys AFM-IR Technology Used by University of Illinois for Nanoscale ...
- Anasys Instruments reports on the recent publication from the University of Illinois which describes the development of a novel technique for chemical identification at the nanometer scale based on AFM-IR. The work is described in a paper published in ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Simplicity in nanoscale resolution
- (Editor's Note: Scientist Live is launching a new, interactive feature, The Scientist Audio Mailbag. Here's how it works: Each week, we select a current news item and then arrange an interview with the researcher involved in the study. Scientist Live ...
today Scientist Live - Nanotechnology
- Printable bionic ear melds nanotechnology, electronics and biology - Nanowerk
- Printable bionic ear melds nanotechnology, electronics and biology. (Nanowerk News) Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools to create a functional ear that can "hear" radio frequencies far beyond the range of normal human ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotech "Scaling Up" Technologies Progress
- I repeat… we do not have a "killer" product (like a killer app) based on Nanotechnology or incorporating significant nanotech that couldn't have been achieved in a more conventional way. No uniquely nanotechnology company business model has been ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News - Nanotech business
MEMS-enabled e-Health Revolution! MEMS and NEMS based applications for
emerging healthcare off-body, on-body and in-body
- Workshop on Nanomechanical Sensing
- 2013-05-01 - 2013-05-03
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2013-05-08 - 2013-05-09
The annual members' meeting of MEMS Industry Group.
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- 11th Annual MEPTEC MEMS Technology Symposium
San Jose, CA
MEMS-enabled e-health revolution !
- Workshop on Nano and Micro Manufacturing
- 2013-05-22 - 2013-05-23
Nano and micro workshop concentrating on end users and manufacturers
- MEMS Business Forum 2013
San Jose, CA
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA