View Mailing Online
- How a lab-on-a-chip could keep you fresh and dry
- Microfluidics, the precise control of fluids used in lab-on-a-chip applications, could wick away sweat to help keep you fresh and dry, according to engineers at the University of California, Davis. Lab-on-a-chip devices rely on being able to move, mix ...
2013-05-24 Chemistry World (blog) - MEMS technology
- Physicists Predict Unusual Properties of Nanoparticle Crystal Growth
- Growing thin films out of nanoparticles in ordered, crystalline sheets, to make anything from microelectronic components to solar cells, would be a boon for materials researchers, but the physics is tricky because particles of that size don't form ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Three ways CSIRO's robots could advance manufacturing
- ... to increase labor productivity and operational efficiency, according to CSIRO. In addition, CSIRO says this solution would expand the workforce's field of action and facilitate micro-fabrication by extending human capacity to work in small-scale ...
today Vision Systems Design - MEMS technology
- Potential RF Filter Breakthrough Announced
- Dana Weinstein, an MIT assistant professor of electrical engineering and computer science, and Laura Popa, an MIT graduate student in physics, working with researchers at MIT's Microsystems Technology Laboratory (MTL) may have found a way to filter a ...
2013-05-24 TV Technology - MEMS technology
- Coventor's SEMulator3D 2013 Addresses New Requirements of 3D Fab Era ...
- CARY, NC--(Marketwired - May 28, 2013) - Coventor®, Inc., the leading supplier of virtual fabrication solutions for semiconductor devices and micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), today announced immediate availability of the SEMulator3D® 2013 ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- Nanoscale facility tool map makes manufacturing sense
- The Cornell NanoScale Science and Technology Facility (CNF) is partnering with a statewide educational and research powerhouse to solve it. CNF, Cornell's National Science Foundation-supported nanotechnology experimentation and fabrication facility, ...
today Cornell Chronicle - MEMS business
- Growing patent pool boosts MEMS microphone sector
- In MEMS microphone chips, some China makers have also secured patents. MEMSensing Microsystems Technology Co. Ltd has come up with a double-sided mounted packaging, which improves frequency response from 100Hz to 15kHz by adjusting the ...
2013-05-26 Global Sources - MEMS business
- Yole Developpement's MEMS Market Briefing at Micro ... - I-Micronews
- COWIN. Home > MEMS > Yole Developpement's MEMS Market Briefing at Micro Nano Biz ... > MEMS. May 24th, 2013. Yole Developpement's MEMS Market Briefing at Micro Nano Biz ( Micromachine 2013) - Save the date. July 4 - From 13:30 ...
2013-05-24 - MEMS business
- Are fractals the new nanotechnology?
- CINCINNATI -- Researchers in the Netherlands have found ways to making fractal structures in polymers that are more finely organized than nanostructures now taking the market by storm. Fractal examples include the roots of a plant, where rootlet ...
2013-05-24 Plastics News - Nanotechnology
- A pH-responsive nanoscale vaccine with tailored immune responses
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Reporting in the journal ACS Nano ("pH-Responsive Nanoparticle Vaccines for Dual-Delivery of Antigens and Immunostimulatory Oligonucleotides"), researchers have developed nanoscale polymer micelles that elicit both humoral and ...
2013-05-24 Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- X-ray laser brings gold exploration to the nanoscale
- This 3D rendering of a gold nanocrystal shows areas of contraction (blue) and expansion Pushing gold exploration to the nanoscale, scientists used SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory's Linac Coherent Light Source X-ray laser to produce a series of 3D ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Uncover Key Insights into the Properties of New Nanomaterial ...
- In pioneering new research at Columbia University, scientists have grown high-quality crystals of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2), the world's thinnest semiconductor, and studied how these crystals stitch together at the atomic scale to form continuous sheets.
2013-05-24 AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Scientists Simulate Toy ]Like Systems of Cold Ions to Study Nanoscale Friction
- Things not always run smoothly. It may happen, actually, that when an object slides on another, the advancement may occur through a 'stop and go' series in the characteristic manner which scientists call "stick-slip", a pervasive phenomenon at every ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in sports equipment: The game changer
- Within the niche of sport equipments, nanotechnology offers a number of advantages (Fig. 1) and immense potential to improve sporting equipments making athletes safer, comfortble and more agile than ever. Baseball bats, tennis and badminton racquets, ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS, part of SPIE Photonics West, on the latest optical MEMs, biomedical MEMs and sensors, microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research. This conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. SPIE Photonics West, 1 - 6 February 2014, The Moscone Center, San Francisco, California, United States. Learn more at: http://spie.org
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Micro- and Nano-electromechanical Switches
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
A Detailed Look into these Promising Technologies
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA