View Mailing Online
- MEMS Non-Contact Infrared Thermal Sensor Developed by Omron
- OMRON Corporation today announced that they have finished development work on the world's first infrared sensor manufactured with wafer-level vacuum packaging technology to create a 16x16 element MEMS non-contact ...
today - MEMS technology
- Charred micro-bunny sculpture shows promise of new material for 3-D shaping
- ... C-MET, Inc., presents its results in a paper published today in the Optical Society's (OSA) open-access journal Optical Materials Express ("Formation of three-dimensional carbon microstructures via two-photon microfabrication and microtransfer ...
today Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- Epitaxial SiC Films Grown on 300mm Si Wafers
- The Centre brings together researchers with expertise in materials development, sensing, microelectronic engineering and the fundamental theory of condensed matter. The Queensland Microtechnology Facility, within the QMNC, is focused on leading SiC on ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- What Can You Make with a 3D Printer? Toys, Bone Plates, and Pizza?
- With Nanoscribe, creating heart stents, microneedles for painless shots, gecko adhesives, parts for microfluidics chips, and scaffolds for growing cells and tissue will be faster. It could also be used in the electronics industry to create polymer ...
yesterday SiliconANGLE (blog) - MEMS technology
- Coventor's SEMulator3D 2013 Addresses New Requirements of 3D Fab Era
- CARY, N.C.–Coventor®, Inc., the leading supplier of virtual fabrication solutions for semiconductor devices and micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), today announced immediate availability of the SEMulator3D® 2013 software platform. SEMulator3D ...
today NCTechNews (press release) - MEMS business
- SEMICON Russia 2013 Highlights Latest Developments in Microelectronics
- This year, the Microelectronics Market Conference in Zelenograd on June 4will focus on innovative technology and advanced manufacturing to support the Russian industry's growth and competitiveness. The opening key note will be provided by Alexander ...
today PCBDesign007 - MEMS business
- Mobile micro sensors estimated to generate almost $8 billion by 2018: report
- Summary: MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) sensors are at the core of modern smartphones and tablets, in the form of microphones, cameras, and gyroscopes. A report by Juniper Research predicts that by 2018, they will generate almost $8 billion.
today ZDNet - MEMS business
- How to Grow a Nanogarden
- “Nature has many examples of remarkably diverse and complex mineralized architectures such as coral reefs at the macro scale, and the amazingly intricate skeletons of microorganisms such as acantharea at the micro scale,” he says. “Our aim is not so ...
today Smithsonian (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Photonic wheels for drag racing at the nanoscale
- This means that scientists will now have full rotational control over the micro- or nanoscale objects trapped in the tweezers' optical beam. Peter Banzer and colleagues from the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light, in Erlangen, Germany, just ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
The AVS International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting-edge issues associated with materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS technical divisions, technology groups, and focus topics on emerging technologies. The equipment exhibition is one of the largest in the world and provides an excellent opportunity to view the latest products and services offered by over 200 participating companies. More than 2,000 scientists and engineers gather from around the world to attend.
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Micro- and Nano-electromechanical Switches
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
A Detailed Look into these Promising Technologies
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA