View Mailing Online
- Teaching old microphones new tricks
- In the late 19th century, early telephones relied on carbon microphones, pioneered by Thomas Edison; today's smartphones contain tiny microphones based on micro-electro-mechanical systems, commonly called MEMS. Specialist microphones abound in ...
today The Economist - MEMS technology
- OMRON Develops the World's First* 16x16 Element MEMS Non-Contact ...
- MEMS non-contact thermal sensors measure temperature by converting infrared energy radiated from target objects into heat with MEMS thermopiles and then measuring the thermoelectromotive force resulting from temperature differences that occur across ...
yesterday DailyFinance - MEMS technology
- Advanced Temporary Bonding Solution for 3D TSV Semiconductor Packaging
- The semiconductor industry's march toward broader 3D IC integration marked an important milestone today at ECTC 2013, with the report of an advanced new temporary bonding solution for 3D Through-Silicone-Via (TSV) semiconductor packaging.
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- QMF and SPTS Achieve Epitaxial Growth of 3C SiC Films on 300mm Silicon ...
- The Centre brings together researchers with expertise in materials development, sensing, microelectronic engineering and the fundamental theory of condensed matter. The Queensland Microtechnology Facility, within the QMNC, is focused on leading SiC on ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Mouser - MEMS oscillators offer an LVDS or LVPECL output with less than 1ps ...
- IDT's 4M Series standard MEMS oscillators are now available from Mouser. They offer an LVDS or LVPECL output with less than 1ps of phase jitter and support frequencies up to 625MHz. Driven by IDT's patented pMEMS resonator technology, the MEMS ...
today Electropages (press release) - MEMS technology
- Abu Dhabi doubles down on semiconductor research
- “Our faculty will aim to develop microelectronic technologies with healthcare applications individually and in collaboration with their peers within the initial period of the center's operation. These innovative products will include biosensor ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Energy Harvesting And Wireless Sensor Networks Drive Industrial Applications
- There is no widescale agreement that microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensors will dominate energy harvesting in the industrial sector, though. The technology's potential was discussed during the recent MEMS Industry Group's MEMS Executive ...
today Electronic Design - MEMS business
- CEA-Leti's Advances in MEMS to be Presented at Transducers' 2013 and ...
- 6:40-7 p.m.: Presentation of Leti's most recent major achievements in the MEMS field, with a focus on advanced multi-purpose MEMS and NEMS platforms. Dr. Julien Arcamone, manager for MEMS business development in the Silicon Components Division.
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Over 40 MIG member companies will be featured at Sensors Expo ...
- From June 4-6, 2013, much of the MEMS supply chain will convene in Rosemont/Chicago for the 2013 Sensors Expo & Conference, the premier industry event in North America for designing sensors and sensor-integrated ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- MEMS in mobiles worth $8bn by 2018
- Detailed findings are available in the report Mobile Sensors & MEMS: Market Prospects 2013-2018, which also examines the emergence of wearable technology, where health and fitness will rely heavily on MEMS to measure temperature, pressure, physical ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- Guest Blog – MEMS New Product Development, A Sellable Plan ...
- The following is a guest blog entry from David DiPaola from DiPaola Consulting, LLC. This post first appeared on Solid State, and has made its way to MEMSblog! David will be submitting monthly guest blog posts, focusing on ...
MEMS Industry Group yesterday - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology researchers develop high-efficiency zinc-air battery
- (Nanowerk News) Stanford University scientists have developed an advanced zinc-air battery with higher catalytic activity and durability than similar batteries made with costly platinum and iridium catalysts. The results, published in the May 7 online ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Study Evaluates Impact of Nanotechnology Innovation for Improving Electric ...
- Lithium (Li-ion) batteries used to power plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles show overall promise to “fuel” these vehicles and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, but there are areas for improvement to reduce possible environmental and public health ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as a full set of social events. The symposium also hosts a huge commercial exhibition, organized by MP Associates.
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Micro- and Nano-electromechanical Switches
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
A Detailed Look into these Promising Technologies
- MotionTracking Developers Conference
San Francisco, CA
Motion Interface a Transformational Technology
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA