View Mailing Online
- The Magic of MEMS
- It's so-called microeletromechanical systems or MEMS. These remarkable devices -- tiny little solid-state gyros based on a microscopic tuning forks -- and accelerometers make it practical to produce AHRS units in small, lightweight packages. How light?
yesterday AVweb - MEMS technology
- Tiny bunny sculpture the size of a bacterium
- The full research paper, titled "Formation of three-dimensional carbon microstructures via two-photon microfabrication and microtransfer molding," was published in the journal Optical Materials Express. Resin without RDGE. The shrinkage is quite ...
today CNET (blog) - MEMS technology
- Researchers design sensitive new microphone modeled on fly ear
- The new design uses a microelectromechanical microphone with a 1 mm by 3 mm diaphragm that is designed to rotate about a central pivot in response to sound pressure gradients. The motion of the diaphragm is detected using optical sensors. To minimize ...
today Science Codex - MEMS technology
- Advanced Temporary Bonding Solution for 3D TSV Semiconductor Packaging ...
- The semiconductor industry's march toward broader 3D IC integration marked animportant milestone this week at the 2013Electronic Components & Technology Conference (ECTC), with the report of an advanced new temporary bonding solution for 3D ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Leti to Present Latest R&D Results in MEMS At Transducers' 2013 in ...
- CEA-Leti will host a workshop for industrial companies to present its latest advances in MEMS and an overview of the success of its recent MEMS startup, Wavelens, during Transducers' 2013 and Eurosensors XXVII in ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Embracing the Next Generation Smartphone
- In 2012, Chilisin successfully developed the high-precision thin-film chip inductor (TFL0603 Series) for use in high-performing smartphones. Produced through photolithography, a process used in the micro-fabrication of semiconductors, thin-film ...
yesterday Digitimes - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology stops bed bugs in their tracks
- A screen capture of a video demonstration of the new technology stopping bed bugs in their Bed bugs now need to watch their step. Researchers at Stony Brook Univ. have developed a safe, non-chemical resource that literally stops bed bugs in their tracks.
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Building 3D fractals on a nanoscale
- (Nanowerk News) It starts with one 3D structure with eight planes, an octahedron. This repeats itself to smaller octahedra: 625 after just four steps. At every corner of a new octahedron, a successive octahedron is formed. A truly fascinating 3D ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Registration opens March 29th
- ECTC 2013 (Electronic Components and Technology Conference)
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
Las Vegas, NV
- EIPBN (3-Beams) Conference
- 2013-05-28 - 2013-05-31
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- International Microwave Symposium (IMS)
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-07
Join top engineers and scientists in the RF & Microwave Field at IMS!
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions
- Transducers 2013 & Eurosensors XXVII
- 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20
The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Micro- and Nano-electromechanical Switches
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
A Detailed Look into these Promising Technologies
- MotionTracking Developers Conference
San Francisco, CA
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA