View Mailing Online
- Akustica's New AKU230 Digital Microphone is Bosch-Built; Includes World's ...
- PITTSBURGH--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Akustica, Inc., inventors of the first single-chip digital micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) microphone—today announced a new single-chip digital MEMS microphone for high-quality voice applications in ...
yesterday EON: Enhanced Online News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Impulse Radio Ultra-Wideband Integrated Circuits
- Leti is a diversified research center where you can find signal processing, digital, analog, RF, antennas, and architecture competencies, just to focus on microelectronic design. We accumulate broad experience through our strategic research choices ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Roach-Net Radio
- Up until recently, a U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) program called Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (HI-MEMS) was actively conducting research. The program aimed to develop technology to provide control over ...
2013-06-14 IEEE Spectrum - MEMS technology
- China companies pursue MEMS acceleration transducer development
- Photoelectron, microelectronic and biochemistry techniques will also be developed. The second involves miniaturization, with dimensions reaching micron and nanometer levels, and lower power consumption. The last will concentrate on integration and ...
yesterday Global Sources - MEMS business
- How the CIA Grows Tech
- Bio-NEMS Corp. is working on a battery-powered device to analyze DNA on the surface of semiconductor devices. And 908 Devices manufactures rugged, handheld mass spectrometers to detect and analyze hazardous chemicals down to the parts-per-billion ...
today DefenseNews.com - MEMS business
- EV Group And Dynaloy Jointly Develop Complete Single-Wafer Cleaning ...
- FLORIAN, Austria and INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment, and Dynaloy, LLC, an international manufacturer of chemicals for the electronics industry and wholly ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- MEMS ranking 2012: ST is number one in consumer and Bosch in automotive
- IHS has ranked both ST Microelectronics and Bosch as number one supplier of MEMS devices. With both companies just shy of the $800 million mark, Bosch and STMicroelectronics each had MEMS revenue of approximately $793 million in 2012, according ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS business
- InvenSense rises as analyst forecasts sales gains
- THE BIG PICTURE: InvenSense makes micro-electro-mechanical systems gyroscopes used for motion tracking devices in consumer electronics. In its latest fiscal year the company said about 70 percent of its revenue came from products used in smartphones ...
2013-06-14 NBCNews.com - MEMS business
- Sensor can smell melanoma
- Researchers from the Monell Center and other institutions say they can distinguish between melanoma and normal skin cells using a nanotechnology-based sensor. The finding means that doctors can use the non-invasive technique to identify the cancer in ...
2013-06-14 SheKnows.com - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS, part of SPIE Photonics West, on the latest optical MEMs, biomedical MEMs and sensors, microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research. This conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. SPIE Photonics West, 1 - 6 February 2014, The Moscone Center, San Francisco, California, United States. Learn more at: http://spie.org