View Mailing Online
- Signal Integrity Challenges in High-Speed Interconnects
- Over the years, various 3D interconnect simulation techniques have emerged to improve the integrated circuit density and operation speed of multilayer, very large, high-speed board integration designs. However, these techniques often lead to impedance ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Ophir Photonics Introduces New Pyroelectric Laser Energy Sensors
- The PE-C laser energy sensors are designed for high power, short pulse YAG and harmonic generation applications in a broad range of industries, as well as long pulse lasers for applications from dermatology to micromachining to industrial welding.
today AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS technology
- Miniature Piezoelectric Pump supports adjustable flow, pressure.
- For further information on Dolomite's range of Piezoelectric Pumps as well as a complete portfolio of microfluidic products including chips, connectors, pumps, valves and custom devices please visit www.dolomite-microfluidics.com. The Dolomite Centre ...
yesterday ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- IFTLE 155 2013 IEEE ECTC Part 2 Temporary Bonding
- Temporary wafer bonding has become a key element in the emergence of 3D Stacked IC technologies. In the past approaches such as IMECS have relied on the “thermal slide process” to debond the thinned wafer from the carrier. There was a desire to move ...
yesterday ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- IME to develop Micromirror technology for smartphones
- A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics (IME) and OPUS Microsystems Corp., a Taiwan-based company specialising in Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) scanning mirror devices, have signed an agreement to refine and develop a MEMS scanning ...
yesterday CIOL - MEMS technology
- Micralyne and Adamant Forge Alliance to Develop MEMS-based Fiber-Optic ...
- ... today announced a collaboration with Adamant-Kogyo Co., Ltd., a leading supplier of fine precision products for the optical communications industry, for the development and manufacture of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)-based fiber-optic ...
today National Post - MEMS business
- ST to Host One-Day Summit on MEMS and Sensor Market
- We will be bringing together the "Who's Who" of thought leaders from across the MEMS and Sensors ecosystem to deliver practical and expert tips on how attendees can use sensors to optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their products ...
yesterday AZoSensors - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Extends Market-Leading MEMS Portfolio With World's ...
- GENEVA--(Marketwired - Jul 24, 2013) - STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, and the ...
today Wall Street Journal (press release) - MEMS business
- Nanoscale indenter takes novel approach to measuring surface properties
- Good vibrations: Close-up image shows the tip of the new NIST nanoscale indenter Researchers from NIST and the Univ. of North Carolina have demonstrated a new design for an instrument, a "instrumented nanoscale indenter," that makes sensitive ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- A nanotechnology holy grail in label-free cancer marker detection: Single ...
- (Nanowerk News) Just months after setting a record for detecting the smallest single virus in solution, researchers at the Polytechnic Institute of New York University (NYU-Poly) have announced a new breakthrough: They used a nano-enhanced version of ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- 2D molybdenite drumheads vibrate at very high frequencies
- "We have now shown that we can make high-frequency resonant-mode nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) based on these suspended MoS2 nanostructures, something that has never been done before because of difficulties in nanofabrication and the ...
today nanotechweb.org - Nanotechnology
- Stiffening the backbone of DNA nanofibers
- According to CNST Project Leader Veronika Szalai, this work will allow future integration with other programmable self-assembly methods such as DNA origami, as well as with other nanomaterial components such as quantum dots, to create new ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
This FREE one-day interactive summit at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, CA, will bring together the "Who's Who" of thought leaders from across the MEMS and Sensors ecosystem to deliver practical and expert tips on how attendees can use sensors to optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their products. Top technologists will demonstrate how they are adopting sensors to enable applications, augment the user experience, and expand markets. Industry visionaries will describe where the next-generation of sensors is creating opportunities to shape the future of electronics.