View Mailing Online
- Rudolph Announces New Metrology Suite for Advanced Packaging
- Rudolph provides a full-fab solution through its families of proprietary products that provide critical yield-enhancing information, enabling microelectronic device manufacturers to drive down the costs and time to market of their products. The Company ...
yesterday DailyFinance - MEMS technology
- World's Smallest eCompass from STMicroelectronics
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, and the leading supplier of MEMS devices for consumer and ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Air-borne sensor to detect explosives
- A microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) lab-on-a-chip (LOC) sensor will be integrated onto a quad-rotor micro air vehicle (MICAV) to detect ammonium, which is commonly used in explosives, in the atmosphere. The sensor, which is the first-of-its-kind ...
today Daily News & Analysis - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Extends Market-Leading MEMS Portfolio With World's ...
- GENEVA--(Marketwired - Jul 24, 2013) - STMicroelectronics ( NYSE : STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, and the ...
yesterday Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- NFC, MEMS sensors, and gesture recognition the big smartphone ...
- Accelerometers, vision-based gesture recognition, gyroscopes, and NFC are predicted to be the feature set big winners in smartphones in 2013, according to ABI Research.
today - MEMS business
- Micralyne to Develop MEMS-based Fiber-Optic Subsystems with Adamant-Kogyo
- ... today announced a collaboration with Adamant-Kogyo Co., Ltd., a leading supplier of fine precision products for the optical communications industry, for the development and manufacture of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)-based fiber-optic ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- CALIENT Raises $27 Million for MEMS-based Optical Switch
- Calient's 320-port (full duplex) S320 is a MEMS-based optical switch that connects top-of-rack switches in a data center. The OpenFlow API runs on the S320's MEMS Switching Module (MSM), a high-availability switching and control subsystem with ...
yesterday Converge Network Digest - MEMS business
- Sub-10 nm nanotechnology engineering breakthrough is big deal for electronics
- (Nanowerk News) University of Akron researchers have developed new materials that function on a nanoscale, which could lead to the creation of lighter laptops, slimmer televisions and crisper smartphone visual displays ("Giant surfactants provide a ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- New Design for Instrumented Nanoscale Indenter
- ... Carolina have demonstrated a new design for an instrument, a "instrumented nanoscale indenter," that makes sensitive measurements of the mechanical properties of thin films—ranging from auto body coatings to microelectronic devices—and ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The TSensors Summit is an event being organized as a forum for world sensor visionaries to present their views on which sensor applications and sensor types have potential to fuel sensor market growth to trillions by 2023, and why. Their visions will form a foundation for a Trillion Sensor Roadmap, which sensor experts consider instrumental in acceleration of development and commercialization of sensors supporting global changes in the coming decade, thus accelerating Abundance.