View Mailing Online
- Step toward a bioartificial liver device: A microreactor for hepatocyte cultures
- ... the study of selected characteristics of the state of human body using microsystems technology, and for detection of Gram-negative bacteria and the endotoxin secreted by them constituted the goal of cooperation in the implementation of MNS-DIAG ...
today Medical Xpress - MEMS technology
- BATTERY! What the future holds for battery technology
- The transfer of electrons in the 3D microbattery array is happening at a micro-scale level, and the distance between cathode and anode is less, the energy generated is quite high. As the electrodes are closer, even recharging is speedy. The best part ...
today Digit - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Unveils New Pressure Sensor Technology
- Geneva, July 30, 2013 - STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) , a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, and the leading supplier of ...
2013-07-30 MarketWatch - MEMS technology
- Deringer-Ney Inc. Debuts New Alloy
- The introduction of this new material will allow probe needle suppliers to participate in applications where previously micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) were the only solution. As such, Paliney C® provides a new alternative to semiconductor ...
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS technology
- Versatile Helios Lasers Provide Sub-Nanosecond Pulses For Superior ...
- The new Helios series of sub-nanosecond solid-state lasers from Coherent, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA) deliver superior results in dicing, scribing and marking applications. With a pulse repetition frequency of 50 kHz and a pulse width of <600 ps, Helios ...
2013-07-29 Photonics Online - MEMS technology
- Tracking cheetahs
- A new class of accelerometers and gyroscopes, based on 'micro-electro-mechanical system' (MEMS) devices, were combined with high-performance GPS receivers, low-power computer chips and solar cell technology. The MEMS accelerometers and ...
today ITWeb - MEMS technology
- Enhanced wireless technology for body implants and sensors
- It touches on the areas ofradio-frequency (RF) communications, 'Microelectromechanical systems' (MEMS) and miniature components, miniature reconfigurable antennas, miniaturised and cost-effective system-in-package (SiP), ultra-lowpower MEMS-based ...
yesterday Cordis News - MEMS technology
- Samsung & Apple Drive Robust Growth in Light Sensors
- Other leading suppliers include Taiwan's Capella Microsystems, the top light-sensor supplier to Samsung, IHS said. Together, AMS and Capella supply more than half of the light sensor market, according to the firm. Other important sensor makers include ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS business
- MEMS Industry Group's Annual Executive Conference Explores the MEMS ...
- MEMS Industry Group (MIG) will host MEMS Executive Congress® US 2013, the annual business conference and networking event for the MEMS industry, November 7-8, 2013 in Napa, CA. Keynote speakers will include Gregg Bartlett, chief technology officer ...
today SYS-CON Media (press release) - MEMS business
- A sustainable nanotechnology design for micro-sized microbial fuel cells
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Microbial fuel cells are a prime example of environmental biotechnology that turns the treatment of organic wastes into a source of electricity. Fuel cell technology, despite its recent popularity as a possible solution for a ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
The AVS International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting-edge issues associated with materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS technical divisions, technology groups, and focus topics on emerging technologies. The equipment exhibition is one of the largest in the world and provides an excellent opportunity to view the latest products and services offered by over 200 participating companies. More than 2,000 scientists and engineers gather from around the world to attend.
- Enabling Nanofabrication for Rapid Innovation
- 2013-08-18 - 2013-08-21
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA