View Mailing Online
- Sparton Navigation and Exploration Introduces IMU-10, MEMS Inertial ...
- DE LEON SPRINGS, Fla.--Sparton Navigation and Exploration (NYSE: SPA) is introducing an enhanced MEMS based sensing Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU-10), at AUVSI's Unmanned Systems North America symposium August 12-15, 2013 in Washington ...
yesterday Robotics Tomorrow - MEMS technology
- Leica Microsystems Launches High-Precision Scanning Stage for Stereo ...
- Leica Microsystems launches a high-precision scanning stage for stereo microscopes and macroscopes, the Leica LMT260 XY Scanning Stage. To ensure successful experiments, it offers a repeatability of 0.25 µm for samples weighing less than 0.5 kg, and ...
yesterday Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Sub-Nanosecond Pulse Lasers enhance micromachining process.
- Santa Clara, Calif. – The new Helios series of sub-nanosecond solid-state lasers from Coherent, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA) (Nasdaq: COHR) deliver superior results in dicing, scribing and marking applications. With a pulse repetition frequency of 50 kHz and ...
today ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- The totally implantable cochlear implant history
- They have contracted a company out of the UK (Imperial College Innovations Ltd.) to supply the Micro-electronic speech processors. Dr. Chris Toumazou of the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine developed the speech processing ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Trapping T-rays for better security scanners
- We then used established silicon microfabrication techniques to create the micro-cavities, exploiting the conductive properties." The new structure could be added to conventional terahertz imaging devices to enhance their performance. The research was ...
today domain-B - MEMS technology
- PE50BB-DIF-C, PE50-DIF-ER-C Pyroelectric Energy Sensors
- The sensor family is designed for a broad range of high-power, short-pulse YAG and harmonic-generation industrial applications and for long-pulse laser applications ranging from dermatology to micromachining and industrial welding. The PE50-DIF-ER-C ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- TTI – Compact highly-accurate MEMS digital differential pressure sensors
- Omron D6F-PH MEMS digital differential pressure sensors are now available from TTI. Featuring superior accuracy and repeatability over traditional differential pressure sensors, the D6F-PH sensors are particularly suitable for low-flow conditions due ...
today Electropages (press release) - MEMS technology
- Customer behavior tracking doesn't always have to be creepy
- To provide more exact tracking, retailers can use the microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) chip on a smartphone. MEMS data uses the accelerometer and gyroscope within a smartphone or tablet to show the exact angle, direction and position of the ...
yesterday Retail Customer Experience - MEMS business
- Biobanking community to increasingly require innovative products in bio ...
- These processes are being largely automated with the help of radio frequency identification (RFID) and micro electromechanical systems (MEMS) technologies. However, in recent times, there has been a perceptible shift in preference towards room ...
yesterday pharmabiz.com - MEMS business
- China's AMEC granted Validated End-User status by US Department of Commerce
- Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment Inc (AMEC) of Shanghai, China has been granted Validated End-User (VEU) status by the US Department of Commerce. AMEC makes dielectric and through-silicon via (TSV) etch systems, and at March's SEMICON ...
yesterday Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
Currently, each vehicle has an average of 60-100 sensors on board. Because cars are rapidly getting "smarter" the number of sensors is projected to reach as many as 200 sensors per car by 2020. These numbers translate to approximately 22 billion sensors used in the automotive industry per year. This event will bring together leading experts in automotive sensors and electronics who will discuss business and technology issues, ongoing trends, and emerging applications.
- Enabling Nanofabrication for Rapid Innovation
- 2013-08-18 - 2013-08-21
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA