View Mailing Online
- Biobanks Utilize Automated Sample Storage Management Systems with Robotic ...
- These processes are being largely automated with the help of radio frequency identification (RFID) and micro electromechanical systems (MEMS) technologies. However, in recent times, there has been a perceptible shift in preference towards room ...
yesterday AZoRobotics - MEMS technology
- Pyroelectric energy sensors
- The PE-C laser energy sensors are designed for high power, short pulse YAG and harmonic generation applications in a broad range of industries, as well as long pulse lasers for applications from dermatology to micromachining to industrial welding.
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- High-speed camera captures dancing droplets for scientific 'photo album ...
- The results, a fundamental insight into how droplets behave, could have applications in everything from inkjet printing to microfluidics. Susan Daniel, assistant professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, led the study, to be published in ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- How MEMS Enable Smartphone Features
- The best-known MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) applications in smartphones are the accelerometers and gyroscopes. But there is a lot more to MEMS in today's smartphones than motion sensing. As usual, we'll dig into the guts behind the ...
today ENGINEERING.com - MEMS technology
- Innovative 3D integration technology could improve industrial processes
- ... in technology development time and precision that hinders industrial output by joining traditional robotic tools with the physics of self-alignment - where tiny chips align due to surface tension of liquid or other physical forces acting at the ...
today Cordis News - MEMS technology
- Laser sculpting increases nitride LED extraction by up to 46%
- Researchers in China have used laser micromachining to boost light extraction efficiencies of nitride semiconductor light-emitting diodes (LEDs) by up to 46% [Bo Sun et al, J. Appl. Phys., vol113, p243104, 2013]. The team was based at Chinese Academy ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- New Report Predicts MEMS Market Will Double over Next Six Years
- In 2012, the IC industry saw a 2% decline, but research reveals the MEMS sector managed another 10% growth to become an $11B business. Analysts expect a 12-13% CAGR through 2018 to create a $22.5B MEMS market, growing to 23.5 billion units.
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Nanoscale agent optimizes mammography
- One prime candidate is perfluoro-octylbromide (PFOB), nanoscale droplets of which offers strong X-ray attenuation at CEDM energies and has been used previously in patients. Melissa Hill and Naomi Matsuura. "An advantage of PFOB as a contrast agent is ...
today Medical Physics Web (subscription) - Nanotechnology
- Certain Bacteria Deploy Aggression on the Nanoscale
- This is a veritable mechanics of aggression on the nanoscale. Certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus, have the ability to deploy tiny darts. This biological weapon kills the host cell by piercing the membrane. Researchers at EPFL have ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Mini Mona Lisa Painted On World's Smallest 'Canvas' Using Nanotechnology ...
- Follow: Art And Technology, Art And Science, Art Science, Atomic-Force-Microscope, Mini Lisa, Mini Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, Nanotechnology, Smallest Mona Lisa, Tcnl, Thermochemical Nanolithography, Weird Science, Science News. The enigmatic image is ...
today Huffington Post - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Comes to High Tech Building Environments [video]
- The use of nanotechnology has led to the development of a temperature-sensitive filter that can be applied to the inside of a piece of glass. RavenBrick calls this patented material a thermochromic filter. This filter is important in the environmental ...
yesterday DeviceMAG - Nanotechnology
- ZEISS Launches Nanoscale X-ray Microscopy Solution That Increases Imaging ...
- ZEISS is introducing a new X-ray microscopy (XRM) solution that increases throughput for three-dimensional imaging at the nanoscale by up to 10 times. Using a series of technical innovations to achieve better contrast, and in turn faster acquisition ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- National Nanotechnology Initiative to Hold Workshop for Stakeholders and ...
- What: The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) will hold this workshop to facilitate stakeholder discussion of key elements needed to assess, manage, and communicate potential risks associated with use of nanomaterials and nanotechnology-enabled ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
This FREE one-day interactive summit at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, CA, will bring together the "Who's Who" of thought leaders from across the MEMS and Sensors ecosystem to deliver practical and expert tips on how attendees can use sensors to optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their products. Top technologists will demonstrate how they are adopting sensors to enable applications, augment the user experience, and expand markets. Industry visionaries will describe where the next-generation of sensors is creating opportunities to shape the future of electronics.
- Enabling Nanofabrication for Rapid Innovation
- 2013-08-18 - 2013-08-21
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA