View Mailing Online
- Micro-supercapacitor enables smaller electronics
- "So we thought a micro-supercapacitor would be an important development in the rapid advance of portable consumer electronics, which need small lightweight, flexible micro-scale power sources. "The device could be applied to many miniaturised ...
yesterday Electronics News - MEMS technology
- New LED Sensor Generates Its Own Power And Light When You Touch It
- The effect can also occur when materials are vibrated, as in the piezoelectric “micro-machine” under development at Europe's Holst Centre. New LED sensor uses piezoelectric effect in piezo-phototronics. New LED sensor (cropped) courtesy of Georgia Tech.
today CleanTechnica - MEMS technology
- Media Isolated Pressure Sensor provides digital output.
- ... piezo-resistive, electro-optic, electro-magnetic, variable reluctance, magneto resistive, digital encoders, thermistors, thermocouples, RTDs, capacitive, resonant beam, application specific integrated circuits (ASICs), micro-electromechanical ...
today ThomasNet News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Complete Selection Of Cryogenic And Cryogen-Free Models Featured In New ...
- The new catalog provides guidance on choosing systems for specific areas of research and applications, such as for nanoelectronics, semiconductors, MEMS and NEMS, and quantum devices. The catalog provides operating cost and feature comparisons to ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Quantum dot lasers on silicon with stable operation at high temperature
- The direct wafer bonding was prepared for using a hydrofluoric acid dip to remove native oxide from the surfaces of the laser and substrate materials. The metal-mediated bonding consisted of coating the surfaces with 100nm of gold germanium nickel ...
today Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- Sensor captures signatures using tiny LEDs
- Beyond collecting signatures and fingerprints, the technique could also be used in biological imaging and micro-electromechanical (MEMS) systems. "You can write with your pen and the sensor will optically detect what you write at high resolution and ...
today E&T magazine - MEMS technology
- Taiwan's semiconductor packaging industry to benefit from 2.5/3D technologies
- "For heterogeneous integration of memory and logic, the industry still needs design tools, thermal solutions, continued work on wafer bonding and de-bonding, and accepted test methodologies, to name a few requirements. The SIP Global Summit will ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS business
- How squid and octopus might point the way to nanotechnology-based stealth ...
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) For a long time, scientists have been fascinated by the dramatic changes in color used by marine creatures like squids and octopuses, but they never quite understood the mechanism responsible for this. Only recently they found out ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Applications of Hydrophobic Nanotechnology Coatings for Electronics
- It may be well known that water and electronics don't mix, but as technology continues to become increasingly integrated into everyday life, so increases its potential for exposure to everyday liquid hazards. A survey commissioned by P2i, the world ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS, part of SPIE Photonics West, on the latest optical MEMs, biomedical MEMs and sensors, microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research. This conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. SPIE Photonics West, 1 - 6 February 2014, The Moscone Center, San Francisco, California, United States. Learn more at: http://spie.org
- Enabling Nanofabrication for Rapid Innovation
- 2013-08-18 - 2013-08-21
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA