View Mailing Online
- Veeco Introduces GENxplor Molecular Beam Epitaxy System ...
- We are the market leader in MOCVD, MBE, Ion Beam and other advanced thin film process technologies. Our high performance systems drive innovation in energy efficiency, consumer electronics and network storage and ...
today - MEMS technology
- Highly sensitive skin-like sensor lights up at touch
- It might be ideal in robotics applications, in next-generation touchscreen pads, for improved human–machine interfaces, biological imaging and optical microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), to name but a few. Unlike the other four human senses – vision ...
today physicsworld.com - MEMS technology
- New prototype device recognizes electrical properties of infected cells as ...
- The scientists, from the laboratories of MIT's Anantha Chandrakasan and Subra Suresh—who is now president of Carnegie Mellon University—have built an experimental microfluidic device that takes a drop of blood and streams it across an electrode that ...
2013-08-16 Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Low-noise rugged MEMS accelerometer offers high stability
- Silicon Designs' model 1521 surface mount accelerometer series features an extremely durable design, using Silicon Designs' own MEMs chip development and fabrication, yielding a MEMs variable capacitance accelerometer with up to 2,000 hours of ...
today EDN.com - MEMS technology
- Q-MEMS Downsizes Inertial Measurement Units
- Cast in its quartz-micro-electro-mechanical system (Q-MEMS) process, Epson contends that the V340's low drift -- seven degrees per hour -- gives it bias instability that rivals much larger IMUs. "Q-MEMS's advantage is that its makes possible a form ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Global Market Overview of MEMS Components for Cell Phones and Tablets
- MEMS devices are proliferating in mobile devices. We count 25+ sensors and actuators in production or in development for mobile applications, including MEMS accelerometers, MEMS gyroscopes, magnetometers, 6-axis e-compasses, 6-axis IMU combos, ...
2013-08-16 AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Arrays of Nanoscale Sensors May Help Produce Drugs
- MIT chemical engineers have discovered that arrays of billions of nanoscale sensors have unique properties that could help pharmaceutical companies produce drugs — especially those based on antibodies — more safely and efficiently. Using these ...
2013-08-17 AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Vault particles as a nanotechnology platform
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Vault particles are large, barrel-shaped nanoparticles found in the cytoplasm of all mammalian cells. All human cells so far analyzed have been shown to contain vaults with quantities varying from a few thousand per cell to in ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanoislands Simplify Structure of Resistive Memory Devices
- But just at the moment it appears it's going to reach its limits in storage capacity along comes a new way to push its capabilities to new heights, sometimes thanks to a nanomaterial like graphene. Will resistive memory displace flash memory in mobile ...
2013-08-16 IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
This FREE one-day interactive summit at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, CA, will bring together the "Who's Who" of thought leaders from across the MEMS and Sensors ecosystem to deliver practical and expert tips on how attendees can use sensors to optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their products. Top technologists will demonstrate how they are adopting sensors to enable applications, augment the user experience, and expand markets. Industry visionaries will describe where the next-generation of sensors is creating opportunities to shape the future of electronics.
- Enabling Nanofabrication for Rapid Innovation
- 2013-08-18 - 2013-08-21
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- MEMS Industry Group Workshop: MEMS and Sensors
University of Berkeley, CA
Enablers for the Internet of Things
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA