View Mailing Online
- LED Strip Lights co. Responds to LED Breakthrough
- If successful, the concept could be used for inkless fingerprint scanners, biological imaging and to enhance the performance of micro-electro mechanical systems (MEMS). During the recent demonstration, Wang and his team grew 2.7 micron diameter ...
today Watch List News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Device for capturing signatures uses tiny LEDs created with piezo-phototronic ...
- Beyond collecting signatures and fingerprints, the technique could also be used in biological imaging and micro-electromechanical (MEMS) systems. Ultimately, it could provide a new approach for human-machine interfaces. "You can write with your pen and ...
yesterday Space Daily - MEMS technology
- Veeco Debuts Fully-Integrated Molecular Beam Epitaxy Deposition System for ...
- We are the market leader in MOCVD, MBE, Ion Beam and other advanced thin film process technologies. Our high performance systems drive innovation in energy efficiency, consumer electronics and network storage and allow our customers to maximize ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Glimmerglass Intercepts Undersea Cable Traffic for Spy Agencies
- In September 2002, the company started to ship a pioneering technology to help transmit data accurately over multiple optical paths. Their patented “3D Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System (MEMS) mirror array” is composed of 210 gold-coated mirrors mounted ...
yesterday CorpWatch.org - MEMS technology
- Leica Microsystems Launch Online Tool For Determining The Optimal ...
- On August 21, 2013, Leica Microsystems launched Leica FluoScout, an online tool that enables users of fluorescence microscopes to determine the optimal filter cube or filter set for achieving excellent imaging results. Leica FluoScout is accessed at ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- mPhase to Display mPower "Jump!" Auto Battery Technology at SEMA Show ...
- mPhase Technologies is introducing a revolutionary Smart Surface technology enabled by breakthroughs in nanotechnology, MEMS processing and microfluidics. Our Smart Surface technology has potential applications within drug delivery systems, ...
yesterday Wall Street Journal - MEMS business
- Emerging role of CMOS foundries in MEMS manufacturing
- As MEMS device designers demand increased capabilities from their manufacturing partners-from modular technology platforms and standardized interfaces to larger wafer sizes that leverage economies of scale-foundries are competing to accommodate ...
yesterday CIOL - MEMS business
- Combining hologram with nanoscale features creates strange state of light
- (Nanowerk News) Applied physicists at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have demonstrated that they can change the intensity, phase, and polarization of light rays using a hologram-like design decorated with nanoscale ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology approach replaces platinum in solar cells with 3D graphene
- Nanotechnology approach replaces platinum in solar cells with 3D graphene. (Nanowerk News) One of the most promising types of solar cells has a few drawbacks. A scientist at Michigan Technological University may have overcome one of them.
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology Researchers Develop Simple ...
- Researchers at the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN) have developed a simple method of organizing cells and their microenvironments in hydrogel fibers. Their unique technology provides a feasible template for assembling complex ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Technique to improve high precision and nanotechnology surface measurement
- (Phys.org) —A University of Warwick scientist has conceived a new method to improve the measurement of the surfaces of components essential for use in high-precision and nanotechnology applications. With the requirement for ever higher performance of ...
yesterday Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Combining hologram with nanoscale features creates strange state ...
- A new three-in-one optical element can control light's amplitude, phase, and polarization through a wedding of old-fashioned holograms and state-of-the-art nanoscale features. An unusual state of light, a radially polarized ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers. Participate at the premier conference for the lithography community. Contribute your latest work in the areas of advanced etch technology for nanopatterning, EUV lithography, microlithography, resist materials, process technologies, and more. For the past 38 years, SPIE Advanced Lithography Symposium has played a key role in bringing the lithography community together to solve challenges required by the semiconductor industry. Abstracts are due September 2013.
- Enabling Nanofabrication for Rapid Innovation
- 2013-08-18 - 2013-08-21
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- MEMS Industry Group Workshop: MEMS and Sensors
University of Berkeley, CA
Enablers for the Internet of Things
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA