View Mailing Online
- Oclaro Debuts 1060 nm DFB Seed Laser
- "The market for picosecond material processing is growing fast as these systems enable higher precision in micromachining by reducing the affected heat zone," said Gunnar Stolze, VP of Sales and Marketing for the Global Industrial and Consumer business ...
today Optics.org - MEMS technology
- Design of a MEMS Based Mass Flow Meter
- Micromachining enables a wide range of different Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) for a range of sensor types, such as pressure, gyroscope, accelerometer and thermal flow sensors. In flow metering thermal MEMS are used for the measurement of ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Global Automotive Sensors Market Forecast to Grow at 7.89% CAGR Over the ...
- ... Allegro MicroSystems Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Autoliv Inc., CTS Corp., Freescale Semiconductor Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Melexis Microelectronic Systems, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Sensata Technologies Inc., and TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
yesterday AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Leica Microsystems Launch Online Tool For Determining The Optimal ...
- On August 21, 2013, Leica Microsystems launched Leica FluoScout, an online tool that enables users of fluorescence microscopes to determine the optimal filter cube or filter set for achieving excellent imaging results. Leica FluoScout is accessed at ...
yesterday Azom.com - MEMS business
- Lab-made nanoscale complexes are 'sun sponges'
- (Nanowerk News) In diagrams it looks like a confection of self-curling ribbon with bits of bling hung off the ribbon here and there. In fact it is a carefully designed ring of proteins with attached pigments that self-assembles into a structure that ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- An Organized Approach to 3D Tissue Engineering: IBN's novel technique brings ...
- Researchers at the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN) have developed a simple method of organizing cells and their microenvironments in hydrogel fibers. Their unique technology provides a feasible template for assembling complex ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- First time: NJIT researchers examine dynamics of liquid metal particles at ...
- Two NJIT researchers have demonstrated that using a continuum-based approach, they can explain the dynamics of liquid metal particles on a substrate of a nanoscale. "Numerical simulation of ejected molten metal nanoparticles liquified by laser ...
today Space Daily - Nanotechnology
- Solar Cell Breakthrough - 3D Graphene
- Hu and his team knew of graphene's applications in solar power technology and believed that by utilising the nanomaterial's conductive similarity to platinum, they could synthesise a version in 3D. Hu created a chemical reaction by combining lithium ...
yesterday Energy Matters - Nanotechnology
- Innovation Day: New Russian drones, robots, nano-armor put on display
- A tent made of such nanomaterial can deflect bullets of a large-caliber machine gun, while a trivially looking 'nanobag' will hold a kilogram-strong explosion without being torn apart, the presenters told onlookers at the fair. Several prototypes of ...
yesterday RT - Nanotechnology
MEMS Executive Congress is the preeminent annual conference and networking event for the MEMS industry. It is a unique professional forum at which executives from companies designing and manufacturing MEMS technology sit side-by-side with their end-user customers in panel discussions and networking events to exchange ideas and information about the use of MEMS in commercial applications. By creating an intimate forum for decision-makers, the goal of the Congress is to define, collaborate on, and grow the global MEMS market by connecting the MEMS supply chain with end-users and potential end-users of MEMS.
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- MEMS Industry Group Workshop: MEMS and Sensors
University of Berkeley, CA
Enablers for the Internet of Things
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA