View Mailing Online
- DARPA Bigwig And Intel Fellow: Moore's Law Is Ending Soon
- DARPA Bigwig And Intel Fellow: Moore's Law Is Ending Soon. 1 comments, 0 called-out. Comment Now. Follow Comments Following Comments Unfollow Comments. Comment Now. Follow Comments Following Comments Unfollow Comments. Moore's Law ...
yesterday Forbes - MEMS technology
- New Grayscale Technique Opens a Third Dimension for Nanoscale Lithography
- Tweet Engineers at the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST) have developed a new technique for fabricating high aspect ratio three-dimensional (3D) nanostructures over large device areas using a combination of electron beam ...
today Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- Personal kidney disease monitoring on your phone
- 'This technology has the potential to make widespread impact on health care in developing as well as developed countries,' says Olav Solgaard, an expert in optical microelectromechanical systems at Stanford University in the US. Ozcan anticipates that ...
yesterday Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- UK and European labs boost energy harvesting research
- Developments included techniques and models to deliver the maximum power output for piezoelectric and other electro-mechanical energy harvesters, techniques for measuring micro-scale energy coupling for MEMS harvesters, and the first reference ...
yesterday ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS technology
- MEMSCAP: FIRST HALF 2013 EARNINGS: REVENUE GROWTH OF 22%
- MEMSCAP (NYSE Euronext: MEMS), the leading provider of innovative solutions based on MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) technology, announced today its earnings for the first half of 2013, ending June 30, 2013. Revenue and consolidated ...
yesterday Wall Street Journal - MEMS business
- Researchers Publish Cookbook for Carbon Nanotubes
- Back before graphene became the favored child of the nanomaterial family, carbon nanotubes held the mantle of the “wonder material” that would replace silicon. But a succession of problems with applying carbon nanotubes to electronics led to it losing ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Shedding new light on the 'electron highways' of organic solar cells
- The researchers used instruments at the Lab's Center for Functional Nanomaterials (CFN) to fabricate the solar cells and characterize their material properties. They also performed precise measurements on phase segregation using Brookhaven's National ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Ancient Romans' Color-Changing Goblet Was Feat of Nanotechnology
- Anyone who lived through the 90s knows color-change technology—from T-shirts to free cereal spoons to doll hair—is nothing new. But it turns out even the ancient Romans had mastered the art of color-change, and to do so they relied on some pretty ...
yesterday Discover Magazine (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Boron nitride nanotubes - a new chapter in a nanotechnology 'super material' story
- (Nanowerk News) Tucked away in a small research park near NASA's Langley Research Center, the outside of the modern building looks pretty much like any new office. But just on the other side of the glass and concrete walls, there is a nanotechnology ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- New Nanomaterial Increases Yield Of Solar Cells
- New Nanomaterial Increases Yield Of Solar Cells. nanomaterial. Researchers from the FOM Foundation, Delft University of Technology, Toyota Motor Europe and the University of California have developed a nanostructure with which they can make solar ...
today Photonics Online - Nanotechnology
- Update on the DARPA project that was looking at cold fusion
- The Fundamentals of Nanoscale and Emergent Effects and Engineered Devices program seeks to understand and exploit physical phenomena for developing more efficient and powerful devices. This includes developing devices and structures to enable ...
yesterday Next Big Future - Nanotechnology
- Photo Essay | A new dawn
- Rudra with his “crack team”, including Prof. Bhat, Prof. Anil Kumar, Prof. Srinivasan Raghavan and Prof. S.A. Shivashankar, dedicated six years to creating this facility which is capable of conducting research on nano-material development process ...
today Livemint - Nanotechnology
This FREE one-day interactive summit at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, CA, will bring together the "Who's Who" of thought leaders from across the MEMS and Sensors ecosystem to deliver practical and expert tips on how attendees can use sensors to optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their products. Top technologists will demonstrate how they are adopting sensors to enable applications, augment the user experience, and expand markets. Industry visionaries will describe where the next-generation of sensors is creating opportunities to shape the future of electronics.
- Shaping the Future of MEMS & Sensors
Santa Clara, CA
- MEMS Industry Group Workshop: MEMS and Sensors
University of Berkeley, CA
Enablers for the Internet of Things
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA