View Mailing Online
- Penicillium Mold Gets Girl
- Once we use that simple definition, we can sneak into systems (NEMS) and nanotechnology. I'm told by the killjoys around me that I should keep MEMS distinct from the hypothetical vision of molecular nanotechnology or molecular electronics. But they can ...
today Chip Design Magazine - MEMS technology
- In The Future, You May Get An Origami Liver Transplant
- Carol Livermore, a professor of mechanical and industrial engineering at Northeastern University, has long studied microfabrication techniques, like the MEMS systems used to make computer chips. But fabricating human organs has proved to be ...
today Co.Exist - MEMS technology
- Bold idea for 'big data': Researchers take aim at data glut with customized ...
- "Optical networking devices consume very little power and can support enormous data rates, but they must first be configured, for example, by moving microelectromechanical mirrors into position, to establish a circuit. Electronic switches don't have ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Expanding camera lens combines insect, human vision
- Presented earlier this year at an IEEE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) conference, the prototype lens expands and contracts like the muscles of a human eye to change its shape and focus. The compound lens is built from a flexible transparent ...
yesterday CNET - MEMS technology
- Veeco to Acquire FAST Atomic Layer Deposition System Manufacturer, Synos
- We are the market leader in MOCVD, MBE, Ion Beam and other advanced thin film process technologies. Our high performance systems drive innovation in energy efficiency, consumer electronics and network storage and allow our customers to maximize ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Laser spectroscopy eases measuring electron behavior
- The study was funded by the National Science Foundation and included researchers from Lehigh University, the National Research Council's Institute for Microelectronics and Microsystems, the University of Salento in Italy, the Weizmann Institute of ...
today Drexel University The Triangle Online - Nanotechnology
- Water Droplets Stick to "Raspberry Particle" Coating Mimics Rose Petals
- The structure of the new nanomaterial was designed to mimic the surface of rose petals, which cause water to bead up into droplets. The raspberry particles, so called because of their raspberry-like shape, are very similar to the structures found on ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Container's Material Properties Affect the Nanoscale Properties
- Georgia Tech School of Physics associate professor Elisa Riedo poses with a glass water bottle and Water pours into a cup at about the same rate regardless of whether the water bottle is made of glass or plastic. But at nanometer-size scales for water ...
yesterday Product Design & Development - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Your Pocket: Samsung's New Smartwatch and More
- Recent advances in nanotube technology are making it more likely we'll see consumer-grade nanotechnology within the decade. Samsung unveiled a new smartwatch in September 2013, that uses nanotechnology to provide phone service to a device no ...
today Nanotechnology News - Nanotech business
Call for Papers. Participate at the premier conference for the lithography community. Contribute your latest work in the areas of advanced etch technology for nanopatterning, EUV lithography, microlithography, resist materials, process technologies, and more. For the past 38 years, SPIE Advanced Lithography Symposium has played a key role in bringing the lithography community together to solve challenges required by the semiconductor industry. Abstracts are due September 2013.
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2013-11-04 - 2013-11-06
Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa Hotel, CA, USA
A networking-focused event exclusively for inertial devices
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA