View Mailing Online
- GaN in power electronics applications
- To date, semi-insulating SiC has been the material of choice for microelectronic components, thanks to its relatively close lattice match to GaN and its excellent thermal conductivity properties. However, the quality of epitaxial layers depends on both ...
today Compound Semiconductor - MEMS technology
- Hynix shows off bleeding edge 3D NAND, TSV based DDR3, and HBM modules
- SKHynix logo 87x47 Hynix shows off bleeding edge 3D NAND, TSV based DDR3, and SKHynix had lots and lots of memory goodies at IDF including some vertical/3D NAND flash, LPDDR3, and HBM modules. If you want both bleeding edge tech and a ...
today SemiAccurate - MEMS technology
- How your smartphone got so smart
- At Argonne, scientists study NEMS and MEMS to find out new ways to make them smaller and better. The Advanced Photon Source can take pictures of the devices at nearly atomic resolution, which helps scientists like Lopez study the basic structures of ...
2013-09-21 Nanowerk - MEMS technology
- MEMS Accelerometer From STMicroelectronics is Part of Newly Launched Brain ...
- GENEVA, Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, today announced that the just-launched Brain Sentry Impact Sensor™, ...
today GlobeNewswire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Flexible medical sensors aid diagnoses
- Modern day MEMS and integrated circuit advances are now making it possible to integrate a tiny, flexible sensor at the tip of a catheter or guidewire. There exists a generic platform for the fabrication and assembly of partially flexible sensors at the ...
today EDN.com (blog) - MEMS technology
- BOLD idea for big data
- “Optical networking devices consume very little power and can support enormous data rates, but they must first be configured, for example, by moving microelectromechanical mirrors into position, to establish a circuit. Electronic switches don't have ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Sensors Market for Automotive Applications Worth $33.59 Billion by 2022 – New ...
- The future of automotive sensor is highly dependent on sensor technologies like MEMS sensor, wireless sensor, radar, and many more; out of which, the MEMS (Micro electromechanical Systems sensors) is the most promising sensor technology; and is likely ...
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS business
- Veeco to acquire printed-OLED enabler Synos
- ... 50 people in California and Korea. Veeco's process equipment solutions enable the manufacture of LEDs, power electronics, hard drives, MEMS and wireless chips through MOCVD, MBE, ion beam, and other advanced thin-film process technologies.
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- Promising new alloy for resistive switching memory: Tiny nanoscale filaments ...
- Sep. 20, 2013 — Memory based on electrically-induced "resistive switching" effects have generated a great deal of interest among engineers searching for faster and smaller devices because resistive switching would allow for a higher memory density.
2013-09-20 Science Daily (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology surface promises dental implants that heal faster and fight ...
- Nanotechnology surface promises dental implants that heal faster and fight infection. (Nanowerk News) A brighter, better, longer-lasting dental implant may soon be on its way to your dentist's office. Dental implants are posts, usually made of titanium ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
MEMS Executive Congress is the preeminent annual conference and networking event for the MEMS industry. It is a unique professional forum at which executives from companies designing and manufacturing MEMS technology sit side-by-side with their end-user customers in panel discussions and networking events to exchange ideas and information about the use of MEMS in commercial applications. By creating an intimate forum for decision-makers, the goal of the Congress is to define, collaborate on, and grow the global MEMS market by connecting the MEMS supply chain with end-users and potential end-users of MEMS.
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2013-11-04 - 2013-11-06
Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa Hotel, CA, USA
A networking-focused event exclusively for inertial devices
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA