View Mailing Online
- Wafer bonding enables 44.7 percent efficiency record solar cell
- Besides improved materials and optimisation of the structure, a new procedure called wafer bonding plays a central role. With this technology, we are able to connect two semiconductor crystals, which otherwise cannot be grown on top of each other with ...
today Compound Semiconductor - MEMS technology
- This Gadget Is a Handheld "Power Plant"
- The company's specific area of expertise was a type of processing called MEMS, microelectromechanical systems, and because I had done a lot of work with MEMS (and the core technology over at Lilliputian was, in fact, MEMs-based), they reached out to me ...
today Mashable - MEMS technology
- A BOLD Idea for Handling 'Big Data'
- “Optical networking devices consume very little power and can support enormous data rates, but they must first be configured, for example, by moving microelectromechanical mirrors into position, to establish a circuit. Electronic switches don't have ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- Epson Unveils PrecisionCore Technology to Drive Industrial and Office Inkjet ...
- At a press conference at Labelexpo, a premier label industry exhibition, Usui explained how Epson combined years of technical expertise with recent breakthroughs in piezo material and high-precision MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems) manufacturing ...
today DigitalJournal.com - MEMS technology
- Why Friction Is a Drag: New Findings
- ... by the American Physical Society. “A better understanding of friction will benefit applications ranging from the study of geological faults to the prediction of wear in automobile components or microelectromechanical systems.” Tags: friction ...
today Scientific American (blog) - MEMS technology
- CTC Dx Firm Biocept Files for IPO
- CEE is a microfluidics-based CTC capture and analysis platform that provides real-time biomarker monitoring. CEE-Selector enables mutation detection with improved sensitivity and specificity, Biocept said, "and is applicable to nucleic acid from CTCs ...
today GenomeWeb - MEMS business
- CopyTele Awarded Two Display Patents
- The company currently has 6 patent portfolios in the areas of Key Based Web Conferencing Encryption, E-Paper® Electrophoretic Displays, Nano Field Emission Displays ("nFED"), Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Displays ("MEMS"), Loyalty Point ...
yesterday Marketwired (press release) - MEMS business
- Developing a $1 Trillion Industry, Tech Investors Getting Rich
- See, he's a leading authority on advanced sensors known as MEMS, which stands for microelectromechanical systems. MEMS are devices like accelerometers that measure gravity, tilt angle, incline, rotation, and vibration in things like smartphones and ...
today The Market Oracle - MEMS business
- Research and Markets: iPhone 5 MEMS Microphones - Bundle Package
- Set Of Two Reports Highlighting The First Two MEMS Microphone Suppliers Competing With New Design In Apple Iphone 5 Smartphone. Apple initiated the trend of integrating three MEMS microphones with the iPhone 5. Two manufacturers compete to ...
today The Herald | HeraldOnline.com - MEMS business
- Nanotubes Can Improve Dental Implants
- Enter a nano-material that can battle infection, improve healing and help dental implants last a lifetime: titanium dioxide nanotubes. Shokuhfar is now working with Cortino Sukotjo, a clinical assistant professor at the Univ. of Illinois at Chicago ...
today Laboratory Equipment - Nanotechnology
Attend SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2014, part of SPIE Photonics West, on the latest optical MEMS, biomedical MEMS and sensors, microfluidics, MEMS, MOEMS, micro-optics, adaptive optics research. This conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Learn more at: http://spie.org
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2013-11-04 - 2013-11-06
Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa Hotel, CA, USA
A networking-focused event exclusively for inertial devices
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA