View Mailing Online
- High speed and high accuracy scanner will be highlighted
- NST has developed a novel polygon scanner "Line Scan System," which provides high speed, high accuracy laser micromachining. It uses high pulse rate ultrafast lasers that outperform traditional galvos with 10 to 50 times higher throughput with no ...
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Group claims CPV efficiency record
- Besides improved materials and optimisation of the structure, a new procedure called wafer bonding plays a central role,” says Frank Dimroth, project leader at Fraunhofer ISE in charge of the development. “With this technology, we are able to connect ...
yesterday Recharge - MEMS technology
- PrecisonCore poised to transform printing business
- ... a premier label industry exhibition, Usui explained how Epson combined years of technical expertise with recent breakthroughs in piezo material and high-precision MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems) manufacturing to create an innovative new ...
today CIOL - MEMS technology
- Sensor provides new approach to molecule detection on silicon surfaces
- Closely examining silicon surfaces has become increasingly important over the years as nearly all microelectronic devices, such as cell phones and laptops, are made from silicon-containing microchips. “Our method provides information about how organic ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Big Data Finally Meets its 'BOLD' Match
- “Optical networking devices consume very little power and can support enormous data rates, but they must first be configured, for example, by moving microelectromechanical mirrors into position, to establish a circuit. Electronic switches don't have ...
today Laboratory Equipment - MEMS technology
- Intel Corporation (INTC) Overtaken by TSMC
- TSMC's Fab 3, Fab 5, Fab 6 and Fab 8 are expected to be transformed into plants, which can produce chips to be fixed in wearable devices, fingerprint readers, microelectronic components, optical sensors and auto-electronic components. According to ...
today ValueWalk - MEMS business
- Status of the MEMS Industry 2013
- In 2012, the IC industry saw a 2% decline, but Yole Développement's research reveals the MEMS sector managed another 10% growth to become an $11B business. Analysts expect a 12-13% CAGR through 2018 to create a $22.5B MEMS market, growing to ...
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS business
- Celadon, Inc., Maxwell Technologies Partner to Deploy Ultracapacitors In ...
- Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single-board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information ...
yesterday Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Raytheon joins DARPA program to develop new kinds of 3D electro-optical ...
- ARLINGTON, Va., 25 Sept. 2013. Electro-optics experts at the Raytheon Co. Space and Airborne Systems segment in El Segundo, Calif., will help U.S. military researchers develop fundamentally new avionics and vetronics electro-optic sensors for target ...
yesterday Military & Aerospace Electronics - MEMS business
- Pushing and Pulling Droplets with Graphene
- Combined, these advantages provide potential breakthroughs in device design for applications ranging from microfluidics to sensing. This graph shows the contact angles of 1 μL drops of (A) water and (B) dimethyl-methylphosphonate (a nerve agent ...
today Armed with Science - Nanotechnology
- Perfecting nanoscale circuits
- (Nanowerk News) The downside of scaling nanoelectronic feature sizes is increasing unreliability of performance and power (hence robustness). An EU-supported project has developed techniques to tackle this problem. As in other sectors and industries, ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Build a Working Carbon Nanotube Computer
- ... ALTO, Calif. — A group of Stanford researchers has moved a step closer to answering the question of what happens when silicon, the standard material in today's microelectronic circuits, reaches its fundamental limits for use in increasingly small ...
today New York Times - Nanotechnology
- Turning waste plastic bags into a nanotechnology material
- The innovative nanotechnology uses non-biodegradable plastic grocery bags to make 'carbon nanotube membranes' – highly sophisticated and expensive materials with a variety of potential advanced applications including filtration, sensing, energy storage ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- Center for Nanotechnology in Society to establish Virtual Institute for ...
- (Nanowerk News) The National Science Foundation recently announced a grant of nearly $500,000 to establish a new Virtual Institute for Responsible Innovation (VIRI) at the Center for Nanotechnology in Society at ASU (CNS-ASU). In a global marketplace ...
yesterday Nanowerk - Nanotech business
The AVS International Symposium and Exhibition addresses cutting-edge issues associated with materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The weeklong Symposium fosters a multidisciplinary environment that cuts across traditional boundaries between disciplines, featuring papers from AVS technical divisions, technology groups, and focus topics on emerging technologies. The equipment exhibition is one of the largest in the world and provides an excellent opportunity to view the latest products and services offered by over 200 participating companies. More than 2,000 scientists and engineers gather from around the world to attend.
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2013-11-04 - 2013-11-06
Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa Hotel, CA, USA
A networking-focused event exclusively for inertial devices
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA