View Mailing Online
- A Step Above the Rest: A Look at the Sensoria Smart Sock Fitness Tracker ...
- Smart fabric, using microelectronic sensors pick up on 'pressure data,' which communicates with the anklet, then uploads (in real-time) to the mobile app, or it can be viewed through a web platform. The Sensoria smart sock is washing machine and dryer ...
yesterday TechnologyTell - MEMS technology
- STED Microscopy: A New Chapter in Light Imaging
- ... ago, this feat was considered plainly impossible.” As the patent approaches expiration – Leica Microsystems GmbH of Wetzlar, Germany, is currently exclusively licensed to offer STED systems – Hell believes we are about to see a new wave of advances.
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- FiLaser licenses U of T burst-pulse laser machining patent to improve glass ...
- The company's approach to brittle materials micromachining is based upon techniques first conceived of by Hosseini, a pioneer in the field of analytical filamentation and the attendant nonlinear laser physics accompanying filament generation. SOURCE: ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- BIOPHOTONICS/MARKET ANALYSIS: The four segments of biophotonics ...
- In the coming years, agriculture and food testing could be similarly impacted by commercial developments both in optical in-line monitoring and handheld microfluidics—possibly even smartphone-based. Such developments will launch the mobile health ...
yesterday BioOptics World - MEMS business
- IEEE Holm Conference 2013: Coto Highlights Microfabricated MEMS-Based ...
- Stephen Day, PH.D, Science & Engineering Specialist for Coto Technology, Inc. served as a key presenter at the 59th IEEE Holm Conference on September 25, 2013 in Newport, Rhode Island. The IEEE Holm Conference provides an international forum for ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- FUJIFILM Corporation and imec Developed New Photoresist Technology
- Photoresist: Photosensitive materials that cause photochemical reaction due to light exposures, have different developer solubility at exposed parts and unexposed parts, and are used for microfabrication in semiconductor production. Organic ...
today Azom.com - MEMS business
- A new paradigm for nanoscale resolution MRI has been experimentally achieved
- This illustration of the experimental setup shows the two unique components of the teams novel MRI technique that was successful in producing a 2-D MRI image with spatial resolution on the nanoscale. Credit: University of Illinois. A team from the ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- DNA nanotechnology - sensing applications and drug release
- (Nanowerk News) DNA/nanoparticle hybrid systems combine the unique electronic and optical properties of nanomaterials with the recognition and catalytic properties of nucleic acids. These materials hold great promise for the development of new sensing ...
today Nanowerk - Nanotechnology
- NANOTECHNOLOGY/LIGHT ACTIVATION: IR light method turns blood clotting ...
- Gold nanoparticles, controlled by infrared (IR) light from a pulsed femtosecond laser, promise to promote wound healing and help doctors control blood clotting in patients undergoing surgery.1. Blood clotting results from a long chain of protein ...
yesterday BioOptics World - Nanotechnology
- Your plastic grocery bags can now be recycled into Nanotechnology
- That grocery-store plastic bag you just threw away might be the future of nanotechnology. Scientists at the University of Adelaide have developed a way to turn plastic bags into carbon nanotube membranes. These membranes are sophisticated and costly, ...
yesterday PBS - Nanotechnology
- Automotive Sensors & Electronics Expo 2013
- Trillion Sensors Summit
- 2013-10-23 - 2013-10-25
- AVS 60th International Symposium & Exhibition
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-11-01
Long Beach, CA
- MicroTAS 2013
- 2013-10-27 - 2013-10-31
The 17th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- Flexible MEMS Solutions
Online 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET
Michelle Bourke, Business Group Director, Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2013-11-04 - 2013-11-06
Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa Hotel, CA, USA
A networking-focused event exclusively for inertial devices
- MIG MEMS Executive Congress U.S.
- 2013-11-07 - 2013-11-08
Meet your next customer at MEMS Executive Congress!
- Manufacturing Trends for Consumer Inertial MEMS
Online 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET
Laurent Robin, Activity Leader Inertial MEMS Devices & Technologies, Yole Developpement & Michael McLaughlin, Business Development - Yole Inc.
- 2013 3D ASIP
- 2013-12-11 - 2013-12-13
3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging
- The 27th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- 2014-01-26 - 2014-01-30
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Photonics West 2014
- 2014-02-01 - 2014-02-06
San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2014
- 2014-02-23 - 2014-02-27
San Jose, CA
- The 9th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
- 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA